Reviews for An Altercation
The Other World chapter 1 . 3/16
ahahaha i was going to review and say that it's Richard Fitzwilliam, not Henry, but I saw you had already addressed that in your A/N
I must say though, Elizabeth was quite rude as well and she should have apologized too. It's unfair to only make Darcy apologize... unless that was deliberately done in an attempt to show their dynamics? For I am pretty certain that Elizabeth is the dominant in their relationship, for all Mr Darcy's pride, and that he's likely to be quite a content, hen-picked husband :P But that's just my take on it
Otherwise, good story; I like the way their argument proceeded and in the heat of anger, they both went quite far...
Thanks for writing! P&P FTW
xx
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
good fic.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
wow, so I was rereading pride and prejudiced, and I happened upon your fics again. I must say, they still never fail to amaze me.

This fic was so sad but sweet! especially the ending. I love how you gave a complete backstory for Darcy and Wickham. and it's so good to see Elizabeth and darcy so happy together. XDXD

great job, as usual!
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
so you changed the book just a little bit. hmm! okay. sure.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
oh there are far to little stories who deal with the wonderful aftermath

beautiful and amazing :D
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
With such strong characters and temperaments as theirs, fights and rash words between Elizabeth and Darcy were bound to happen. Making up was just as certain.

Nice.
Sgordon chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh, good, good story! First, I so do want your book: your ultimate, what if, prequel, sequel, whatever. Just to think of the filling in, the back stories, the tangents, yes,please put some more together! Well written, glad she finally revered to him as 'Fitzwilliam', however, I still have problems with 'Henry', just because he'll always be Richard to me. Great vignette. Thank you.
gray chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Just to say I liked your story. I'm on a current obsession of the Darcy's lives after the wedding so this is a very welcome(and well-written) fix :)
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Yes, he did say some nasty things. And his "I cannot apologize" - definitely not a good choice of words. I would be angry too if he threw it in my face that it was his house and his money she was using (well, it is, but it'd still sting) and when he said he saw nothing in her I was like ohhh no.

Wonderfully written, as always. Im curious now if they will regret inviting Lydia to Pemberley.
Jo-anneB04 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Nicely done, enjoyed it
Lady Forrest chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Nicely done. I was engrossed! Thanks for the treat. :)
Princess of Niight chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
i would continue with this story. talk about the boy and what they would do.. and their child... maybe in one shotr or what not but it was really good...
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Nice, ) I first thought that their argument was too over the top, i.e., exaggerated but as the explanations came, I thought it was fine... I like your writing style- the intro is catchy. ;) The ending ties things up very nicely. Good job!
Avanell chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
interesting story! enjoyed it :)