Reviews for TUAOA Wish Upon a Star
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 5 . 8/7
you planing on picking up this fic agin? is this gooing to be a naruto hinata fic or are you going to expand it hanabi or maybe some political marriages at the chunin exams?
The Open-Eyed Day Dreamer chapter 5 . 7/24
Stormbane chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Did you make a pun with Danzo and ROOT?
EnderReeder chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
This is a great story. I really hope you update it soon.
joe chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Great story can't wait for the next chapter
biofan09 chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
...I'm pretty sure Hinata's 12 year old body can't handle childbirth yet Kushina.
Isn't there like a time limit for shadow clones based on the amount of chakra used? Minato and Kushina will need a more permanent solution.
Anyway, other than the fact that Hinata has the body of the 12 yer old version of Naruto's Mother figure (suggesting some mom issues), the romance here has the right balance of fluff and plot.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
You should really update! This story is great!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Great story! Please update soon! They are so cute together. :)
shadow-hunter104 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
great story keep up and please update soon
shadow-hunter104 chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
That was a cool chapter and I like how you made the atmosphere when kushina and minato came to world of living through shadowclones.
shadow-hunter104 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
That was umm... Weird?
Roxie.88 chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
I loved it! The way you show case both Minato and kushinas personality is awesome! The development if naruto and hinatas relationship, and I lived that you killed danzo. Well hope you update real soon in look forward to reading your next chapter!
RisingMist chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
I enjoyed this chapter, though it left me with a few questions. First, why did Hiruzen think that Minato could take over the Hokage's hat? He's just an ordinary shadow-clone, right? How long will Minato and Kushina's chakra last in shadow-clone form? It seems like they have plenty since they were able to do a lot of stuff, take out Danzo, and then bathe in the hot springs. Next, does Minato still have the other half of the Kyubi inside him? Is that part just the chakra, or does it include a part of its soul as well?

I really liked the idea of a tax being the punishment for the villagers. What about the administrative aspects of the tax. How are they going to determine who is to pay? What if there are people who didn't actively hate Naruto, but didn't get much of a chance to help? Okay, I know that's a pretty lame scenario, but that, and a few similar ones need to be considered, IMHO. I think you might be planning to have the few people who were kind to Naruto subtracted from the populace and apply the tax to the rest. I'm not sure though. Do let me know. Since Naruto is giving back in order to avoid further public outrage amongst other things, shouldn't the accounts of the giving back be made public? I know this is against the spirit of humble giving, but it is important in this case, methinks.

There were a lot of funny situations that I enjoyed in this chapter. It was very much in keeping with the spirit of anime and tastefully done.

I also have to ask about why Naruto thinks (or actually is) in love with Hinata by the time they visit the hot springs. It's a bit surprising to me that he got over Sakura that fast. I have to admit that it doesn't feel wrong to me at all. It does feel right, and I enjoyed it. Still, things have been happening over the span of two days, right? I got the impression from Hinata's statements that it is going to take a while for them to get to that point in their relationship.

That said, I think it is pretty cool that Hiashi and Minato didn't comment on it and left it to Naruto to figure his feelings out. Speaking of the Adults, Kushina provided some awesome comic relief. I imagined her standing over a pile of bodies with her hair waving like it did in the Road to Ninja movie, and in the Manga when she beat the bullies up.

I'm thankful that Naruto's started working on his skills. That said, it's weird that Minato and Kushina pulled him out of school but didn't really need him to be there for much stuff. Was it just for the training? As for training, I can't wait to see what Naruto learn's from Hiruzen! Will Konohamaru be there for that stuff?

Anyway, I've prattled on long enough. Thanks for sharing a fun chapter.
RisingMist chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
This chapter had me grinning madly at several points. If anybody had passed by, they might have thought me deranged, lol! Okay, jokes apart, I really did enjoy the chapter. It's a nice touch to have Kushina impulsively try the shadow clone to come out of Naruto's body. I also liked the Uzumaki lore that you added in. I've seen versions of this before, but wasn't bored despite that because you kept it short and sweet. I also liked the reference to the misreading of Minato's name - Arashi! :) Hinata's badass moment was nice, but a bit surprising, but very enjoyable. Oh! That said, is this fic going to be pretty hard on Sakura and Sasuke till they grow up and change for the better? Are they likely to get help in that regard? Anything planned?
RisingMist chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
It was really interesting to see some of the flaws and problems that Hinata has. I was surprised that she needed extra sleep initially, but you've explained that well. It's got me wondering if she'll go through other developmental phases, and if they'll happen at an accelerated rate till she catches up to her physical age of twelve.

I enjoyed reading the scene with Jiraiya. It might have been a tad too soon to forgive him, but it felt quite right to me.

Thanks for sharing this chapter.