Reviews for Inked Skin
Regin chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
I Like, I lust, I love!Please Update Soon!
The Mystics chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Please please make more this is getting really good. I want to know what happens next
ms. mina P chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
lol i this! lol i actaully findclary quite funny lol. it seems like she tries too hard. i was wondering if u have a person u picture to be mina? because i just want to see bow u think she would look :P and i ove this lol i aready said that but i do. love ur jace and ur mina and i adore ur magnus! lol i wuv him! i love ur writng. please update soon! dont leave me there!
selenaisawsome101 chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
OMFG! I love the beginning, ahh Simon! You have no idea how much I love him O.O And I love the whole quick flash back past moment. I finally got to see how the whole break up went down. And omg the cliffhanger. I mean holy crap I hope MINA IS OKAY! Can't wait for the next one.

p.s: Congrats on your whole book signing. I hope I'll be able to read it someday XD
selenaisawsome101 chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
OMG! I love that ending and beginning! I just love Clary's over jealousy and love for JACE! It's so annoying but interesting. At first I was gonna suggest her to get with Simon but now I think she's way too crazy and just...ughh I LOVE LOVE IT! I'm really gonna miss Ed, too bad he had to go all physco and mean attacking Mina and Jace ] But I still just love the drama! Mythoical drama OMFG!

My favorite part would have to be the beginning and end. I love reading about her past. I hope Ed gets all his crap together LOL!

Plz write the next one soon!
selenaisawsome101 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Amazing( I rlly am starting to like this. Plz do continue..this story is great! And I love the ending. SO CUTE! But what are the characters that are going to be showing in these chapters? Everything is so far so amazing! I mean really! These two chapters are a great start to a new story! And I love reading stories, especially yours. Jace is one of my ultimate crushes(when it comes to books) and I rlly love the way your writing him. It's the same way with Cassandra Clare but IDK...I always like him the way your writing him. And Mina sounds great too! I like reading about her. like how I love reading about Drina and Carter! Great chapter I seriously can't wait to see what happends in your story..you know since usually stories have drama. I just love your drama!
selenaisawsome101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOVED IT!..I thought Clary was gonna be in it O.0..But It's okay! I rlly don't mind. My favorite part was the Alec Mina and Jace convo. Hahaha I love Alec. I both favored him and Simon! But of course I loved Jace more. I can see that in this story he's his usual sexy bad a** self XD I love that! Mina seems like an interesting character, I'll love to read more about her(: You should continue, I rlly like this. I mean I'm a mortal instruments fan girl! This is amazing, I so can't wait until you do more! You and Cassandra Clare should do a collab one day! D That would sooo make my anyway great story and I hope to get to learn and see more abvout Mina and Jace's relationship..POST MORE PLZ