Reviews for False Future
FaithfulFriend2499 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
BlackKat14 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
That was AMAZING! Great job! I loved it. -
Vanillasiren chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
This was a very touching little story. I loved the bond between Goliath and Lexington, almost like parent and child. I also loved how you just sort of casually dropped in Lex's relationship with "Amp" like it was nothing and everyone just seemed completely fine with it. It would be awesome it you wrote a fic about that relationship.

I must say, as a Puck fangirl, I wasn't too keen on the level of Puck-bashing Goliath and Co. displayed ... I mean really, all he did was torture Goliath with a nightmarish vision of the future in which practically everyone he loved got killed, and then taunted him about whether it was true or not ... is that really SO bad?

Okay, so maybe it is, heh. Goliath certainly had every right to bash Puck after that, no matter how cute Puck is.

Seriously though, great story. You should write more gargoyles fics!
SLRisme chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
This story was fantastic! The ending wasn't too sappy for me, I think you formed everything together perfectly! I hope you do a little piece at the end, even if you don't just know that this was a wonderful tale. :)
Linzerj chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Awww...no, it wasn't too sappy. It was just right. :) Brilliant job!
Death-star510 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Epilogue or not, this was wonderful.

;_; I think I'm crying now. But they are happy tears so it's okay. Seriously, I loved this, there's just so much sincerity and love in their entire interaction. And then this part - "That will never happen. If ever there comes a day when I am not with you, if ever I am taken from this clan again by circumstance or duty - know that I am forever with you, in spirit if not flesh. And that every moment, I will be working and living for the hour when we may all be together again. You will never be abandoned." Just lovely 3 (Also, them turning to stone while in a wing wrap hug is so much squee and happiness)
MarkDr chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I read somewhere that in the original series prior to Goliath Chronicles that one of the future plots to an episode was Lexintong coming out to his clan. He was to be gay and an episode put around that theme. Huh, no one ever wrote a fic with this.

One weird part would be if he found a human for a mate, just as Goliath did with Elisa.
Impy Kun chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
I must say, epilogue or not, this is a satisfying ending. You wrapped it up nicely, and you made the whole ending sweet and emotional without seeming cliche. Admittedly, I almost cried at the end - it's not often that I read something this emotionally moving, especially in the realms of fanfiction.

What's even more impressive is that you're not writing a romantic relationship, but a familial one. The aspect of family is something that's very important in the 'Gargoyles' storyline, and yet people always seem to forget about it. This story has been truly refreshing, and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it. Thank you for putting it up, and I hope that you continue to express your creativity through more works like this!
Henrich chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
It would be nice to see Lex become the lex of the future. I want to see an evil Lex
Death-star510 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Oh Lex, Lex baby no D: Why can't you just tell him what's wrong, things would be so much easier for you if you could just tell him what's wrong... (Of course then we wouldn't have much of story would we XD)

But I love the scene with the trio, their interaction was always one of my favorite parts of the show and I think you captured it really well here. Also, promising to bring Lex a robo-puppy is adorable 3

Can't wait for the next chapter, MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO LEX.
Linzerj chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Holy crow - LEX! *dies*
Impy Kun chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Cliffhangers, my old nemesis, we meet again.

Same as with your previous chapter, you've done a good job in keeping everyone in character and your writing is quite good. Good job with leaving everyone in suspense at the end of the chapter - I know that I'm itching to know what's gonna happen to poor Lex.

Also, I like how you've added that bit about Staghart's relationship with Lex earlier on. I've only come across a few people who have actually delved into that.
Impy Kun chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
My goodness, this is the first gargoyle fanfiction to catch my attention in a while! I've actually thought about this concept for Lex a few times, and seeing someone finally use it is just awesome!

Other than a few minor typos in your work, I have to say that your writing is quite impressive, and you've captured the characters perfectly! I look forward to being able to read your future chapters on this story! Keep up the good work!
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I wonder what Brooklyn's reaction would be? When he finds out that he will be just as big/tall as Goliath, but he also punched him. Not only that but Demona and him are in love with each other!
Death-star510 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I'm so, so excited to see this!

First of all, Lex getting to have a squee moment over machines is always adorable. (Poor Staghart though, getting ditched for giant Hello Kitty robots XD) It's also nice for him to get a little moment of happiness before the angst ensues. And what lovely angst it is shaping up to be.

I like that Goliath seems most bothered by the fact that he killed Lexington in the vision. Because even though everything was just an illusion by Puck, he thought it was real. As far as he knew he was killing the real Lex and, for a species that values family so highly, knowing that you would have killed one of your clan in anger, no matter what they did, must hit hard.