Reviews for I'll Find You In Your Darkness
MartyMac chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Don't be sorry - be proud of your writing skills. Loved the "until hell freezes over" line by Lisbon. MM
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I don't know how I missed this story! Thanks for suggesting I read it. I think this is really great. You are always so good at describing Jane's pain and guilt, and he has a lot to be guilty for in this episode, even though Red John did all the terrible work for him. Your love scene descriptions are hot and sensual, as always. I especially liked your characterization of his smile. It is a weapon for him. It's a distractor from letting people know his true feelings. It's a way to charm people to overlook what he has done wrong. It's very interesting here that you had him so overcome he couldn't use that "weapon."

Well done, and nothing wrong at all with an M-rated tag. It takes us where all us Jisbon fans really want to go anyway. Keep writing them, although I think you are perfectly capabale of being brilliant either way! And I'll keep reading them either way.
Schroll91 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
DO NOT APOLOGIZE !

Seriously, I don't think you will understand how much I LOVED this story. You had me from beginning to the end - spellbound, the way you write is so beautiful. I could see everything in my mind both the things that are posible and the things that weren't I saw it all and I loved it all. So amazing. You had so much emotion that my eyes were glassy at the end.

do not apologize, this was truly Amazing. Look forward to reading more of your stuff :D

/Schroll
Zufaulzumeinloggen chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Don't dare apologize ! I loved this :)

Your story somehow just felt right.
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
The Queen of Mentalist smut fanfic brings meaning to the bleakness of Blinking Red Light. This is perfectly chilling and yet adds a layer of hope to the ending of that episode. It is a sad day when the hero of the show is creepier than the serial killer he exposed in the episode. But it takes brilliance to buy back some soul for him in fan fiction, which you have done here. Thank you.
basaltone chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Such emotion and hurt, it made me feel so much for Jane, seeing him finally drop his defenses.
Margot chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
So beautiful! Great imagery. Your style is really improving with each story. Honestly when I watched the opening of the episode the first thing that popped into my mind was Ooh! I can't wait until Rothelena does a Patrick Jane as a mechanic smut! I'm glad you didn't because this was wonderful, though I still like the idea of his three piece suit with a little grease on it... :)
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow, for that kind of hurting, Jane definitely needs some serious comforting from Teresa. Very interesting story. Great writing, and great emotion!
kelsey chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
please please write more, your stories are so hot! I've read every story you've written for the mentalist and i freakin' love them. please write another one, I'm dying for just plain SMUT!
Kaoh chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Don't apologise for this! This was wonderfully intense and beautifully written. It is a fitting end to such a dark turn of events on the show. Thank you!
tayasasah chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
dont aplogize my dear! this was so...beautifully INTENSE! the M almost didnt feel like an M - because the story was so complex and emotionally rich, the act itself became an extension of the deep deep feelings they had for each other.

what i loved most was that Jane finally allowed Lisbon to comfort him, usually its Jane who runs the show - and now Lisbon shows just how strong she is - how strong she can be for him.

and I love the title - its so perfect for the story. *sigh* ill go read Anything Your Heart Desires again - i need sweet sweet fluff, I need the image of Jane mischievously smiling to soothe the angst - i have the emotional range of a panda bear - deep feelings overwhelm me lol
Chymom chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Loved it! More stories soon?

This would have been great ending to ep. Or start to next one.
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You really don't need to apologize, that was beautiful and brilliantly written. Honestly, you made me love a bit more "M", which is quite an heroic deed ! (not really sure of these words, sorry, i'm a bit tired...)

I read some of your stories without taking the time to review them but I'm willing to catch up soon because you're an amazing writer. Every new story (M or not) is full of good surprises but above all, that's always really really well written. Thank you !

And bravo for this one-shot, it was breathtaking to read something that seemed so "in character" (Jane was pretty dark in the episode, and you definitely respected that). :)
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Loved he ending on this sotry. Great lines!
lysemma chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Don't apologize for a fic like that, it's criminal !

Your story is simply beautiful. Your words are perfect, the mix of sweetness and sadness is perfect as well... I loved it.

I wish the last episode ended that way. Not only because I'm a huge jisbon fan, but mostly because it would have shown Red John didn't kill all Jane's humanity. It would have been reassuring because our dear consultant is starting to scare me a little...