Reviews for Alive
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Dang, colour me impressed! I really like how this turned out, very short (like most of your stuff) but still very powerful!
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love this
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I REALLY liked the reason why Wally objected to Robin being leader. So cute!
maplebird chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This story makes me absolutely giddy. If this contains your everything, Vivirona, I am officially your most adoring fan (think ten times worse than "stalker fangirl"). :)

"Never give anything but your best", people say. Well, Vivirona, I think that you've given your best, and I could never go back to reading anything but. Thank you for tis fine contribution.

Birdie
maskedmidnightninja chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
FFFFF. Val this was fantastic, as all your stories are. 33 Dude, the new episode killed me. I suspected it was a dream, BUT STILL. THEY FREAKING DIED. AND THERE WERE SO MANY FEELINGS. JUST LIKE YOUR FIC, SO MANY FEELINGS. Ahhh. Love it, btw. :D
Illucida chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is a great tag to "Fail Safe." Nice work.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh, lord, I love KF Robin Bromance!
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
-sniffle-

That episode.

This fic.

What.

What is this.

I am leaking out of my eyes.

What.
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
wow his was good and you got dick's character down not something many people can do bravo *clapping in backgroung*
morgie is lazy chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
ALL OF THE INFINITE CREYS OMG

MY HEART

OH OH I WAS HOPING YOU'D WRITE SOMETHING BECAUSE I NEEDED THIS OH RIE OH OH OH OH OH OH HJKLJHDKJGKLSJGKDJGLKDGJ
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
... Amazing. I loved this.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You watched it? Kool! Oh and love this one too:)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was amazing! It fit the feeling of the episode so well :) I think that after this episode the team should have some troubles with nightmares and have the creators actually show it on screen...but I'll settle with this epic fanfiction for now ;)
TheGrayson chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This. So beautiful. So amazing.

There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I love this.

This belongs on my favorites. I'm putting it there. Right now.

P.S. What exactly did Dick say?
The White Rose Pianist chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Great job! Would it be possible for a sequel. :)