Reviews for The Matchmaker's Journal
Pecha Pichu chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I absolutely love the idea for your story! Though I do hope they matchmake others before they end up in relationships themselves ... on the other hand, I've always disliked those Gold flirts-Crystal gets revenge-Silver comforts-Gold&Crystal end up together and Silver forgotten. I guess that's why I like SoulSilverShipping! Just so he doesn't end up discarded by Mangaquest ...

Can I request some more non-mainstream pairings?
Pairings like FeelingShipping instead of SpecialShipping, or LuckyShipping instead of OldRival. Or MangaQuest? I was going to wish for SpecialJewelShipping but oh well ... I realized I haven't picked any yet ... but yeah! Please do some non-mainstream shippings!
cat-pancake-13 chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
wow blue is going to make a new record
thekarencatgirl chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
good job vic - and no, it doesn't suck

'my pen is better than my sword' - morty x eusine aka sacredshipping ain't canon but it's shipped. mostly in the manga i think but if u want to know more search 'sacredshipping'
my pen is better than my sword chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
ewwwww they're lovers? (mortyxesuine) i've never heard of that before -_- now all the episodes ive seen are...*shudder*
yourtypicalluckyfan chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
What happen between Morty and Eusine? And also Folkner?
xTheLittleStarx chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
well...interesting story

but i will continue read it and give you review if you do specialshipping.

and i hate (really) luckyshipping. that's my opinion

Nice story
yourtypicalluckyfan chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Johto ship huh? How about some rivalry between Mangaquest and Specialjewel? Newbark. That Shadow girl can read minds? That is surprising.
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Interesting idea
yourtypicalluckyfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Soo, the pairings will be Feeling, Lucky, and Darkthief?