Reviews for In the Dishwasher
Daryl chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
this is so well written, the characters are very accurate in this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Haha great
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Ahahahaha! Strangely, I have had a slightly similar situation to this one. Nothing ran amuck, but I did spend the entire night strenuously telling my mother that there was NO need to do the dishes, I'd take care of them myself after she left. That was great. SO Maura and SO Angela. SO everybody! Awesome.
scar20253 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
ha a ha lol :)
Jo chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was so funny-I laughed and then read it again-great job-I can just see the mortified Jane and Maura discussing it with Angela like it was nothing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
OMG BAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have fukin literally Laughed my ass out.

I can see this happening in my head and the way you wrote the characters holy fuck is like I can hear them especially how you wrote Jane lol that is so her lol

This was brilliant I swear.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hahahahahahaha I love this! Tommy and Frankie? And Angela and Maura. Oh, poor private Jane! Although this is exactly how I react when my mother brings up sex in any way.
rebelliousflower89 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Very funny story, made me laugh more than once. :D
Dr. Magnus chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Too funny. Thanks for the laugh.
dbltbl chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This story is just too funny, she didnt know what it was so she had to google it... then putting it in the dishwasher she must have thought it needed a good cleaning, I had to stop reading because I was laughing to hard...great story!
danielle v chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love your stories great job with this one you should really continue in this universe it is hilarious! But really please write more like this one!
aichong chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So funny! I've reviewed during I was on queue waiting for banking activity, when the strap-on read I just burted out, laughed so lound...hmmmmm you cool.
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Awesomely embarrassing, I loved it :}

~Cathy
AdmHawthorne chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Cute, but I felt awkward for Jane. It doesn't seem like anyone's willing to cut her slack these days.
Detective Broadway chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
HAAHAA! oh this was too good man well done