Reviews for Never Look Back
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I really liked the ending. I wonder did gilmin and lemon see them kissing?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Breath taking
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Excellent Job! One of my all time favorites! This pairing is so underrated so I'm glad to see more contributions to it.

I'd love to see more with Takato and Jeri!
archsage328 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awesome! Reading this was great!
ThisIsTheCrazyPanda chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
nice fic dude and for your first tamers fic awesome and the ending was also cool to :)
The Lonewolves chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awww I've only seen like six episodes of Digimon Tamers so far, the dub of course but I know that Leomon died due to the fans. Even though I haven't seen much of Tamers I really like the JerixTakato pairing, they are really very sweet together and I wish they had more fans :)
Berrie Salamander chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was so sweet and thoughtful and well written and... I loved it :) I must admit that Jurato is one of my favourite Tamers pairings, and you wrote all the characters in the story really well. I wasn't expecting that bit at the end :D Thank you for taking part in the challenge, and I'm looking forward to reading the other one :)
A Dream Worth Fighting For chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
To start this is a Jurato. This pleases me.

Secondly, its a well written Jurato, which are few and far between given the current limited selection, so big props for that.

Third, this isn't bad for your first time doing a Tamers fic or as a Jurato, so please do more.

Overall, I loved it, and I hope to see more from you like this.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Aww, that was cute. Well written too. Nice job.