Reviews for An Army of Her Friends
coelacanthis chapter 11 . 6/1
It would be wonderful if you continued this story
angeleye chapter 11 . 2/18
Hi, I read your story. It's very interresting and excited. Who was at the door? Please update very soon!
Anon chapter 11 . 1/27
UPDATE, PLEASE!
fannyboort chapter 11 . 1/12
OMG, what a fantastic story! Simple the best. Please, update very very soon!
daydreaming87 chapter 11 . 1/11
This chapter was wonderful! I hope everything will be alright with my favourite couple! :) Your story is the most perfect sequel of the My Fair Lady movie. Please, update!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 1/9
Omg what a thrilling chapter. Henry at the start at least trying to be civil but distracted by Eliza and processionally jealous of any man near her. Shame that their second reunion was a quick 10 minute session in the library but she is married and affairs are snatched moments. Maybe Henry will realise that he should have faught for her and should have asked her to be his wife? Would he ever realise his mistake? It's clear their reunion was eagerly accepted by both. From Eliza with so much to lose her need to feel passion from the man she loves will consume her. What will the consequences be? Henry begins to think of her honour and realises that they both can't afford a scandal but yet they can't help themselves. Who was at the door? Who has the potential to ruin everything. Hopefully just Pickering who would frown upon it but not betray his friends. If it was Stuart would Henry stand by Eliza.?,,,,?,, ? Please write more of this quality original story. Pretty please. I feel that I might burst through impatience to read the next chapter. Can't wait . Thanks for writing and sharing.
Andyka1895 chapter 11 . 1/9
Oh my God, I loved it, I loved it, very very much! Please continue it. :)
fannyboort chapter 10 . 1/8
I loved it! The new chapter is fantastic. Congratulation. Update, please!
daydreaming87 chapter 10 . 1/7
OMG, it's so fantastic! I loved it very much. It was a great chapter! Thank you! And please, update soon! :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 10 . 1/6
He still can't tell her but surely actions speak louder than words and by defending her and agreeing to meet...but why must Eliza stay with Stuart? Please please update more soon.
fannyboort chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Please, update this fantastic story!
daydreaming87 chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Oh, my God, thank you! I love this story very mzch and I'm happy to read it again. Poor Henry. :( He loves Eliza... I hope, you will update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
This story is fantastic! It's my favourite. "Loverly" work. Please update!
AmandaHeyes chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
You updated! SO AMAZING!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
So Eliza has realised that she had married the wrong man. Thanks for update please update soon with a more cheerful chapter.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »