Reviews for An Army of Her Friends
Please continue this story I've loved reading it so far!
coelacanthis chapter 1 . 1/14
keep going!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
It's a great story! I don't like Stuart. Update please.
Amanda897 chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
I wish I could scored your story. It's 5/5. Thank you! Great chapter again.
daydreaming87 chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
You are back! Great chapter! I don't like Stuart, never did. I wonder what will be in the next chapter: hunting, weekend etc. I hope Eliza and Henry will be together again. Please, udpate soon!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Oh so glad to see this story back. But what situation is Stuart talking about? So it was Eliza's dad. Did her father tell Stuart? Will Eliza tell or confess to Henry about how Stuart is forceful? Will Henry save her? So excited to read more. Thanks for writing and sharing. More please.
Amanda897 chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
It's a wonderful story. Please continue it!
coelacanthis chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
It would be wonderful if you continued this story
angeleye chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Hi, I read your story. It's very interresting and excited. Who was at the door? Please update very soon!
Anon chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
UPDATE, PLEASE!
fannyboort chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
OMG, what a fantastic story! Simple the best. Please, update very very soon!
daydreaming87 chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
This chapter was wonderful! I hope everything will be alright with my favourite couple! :) Your story is the most perfect sequel of the My Fair Lady movie. Please, update!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
Omg what a thrilling chapter. Henry at the start at least trying to be civil but distracted by Eliza and processionally jealous of any man near her. Shame that their second reunion was a quick 10 minute session in the library but she is married and affairs are snatched moments. Maybe Henry will realise that he should have faught for her and should have asked her to be his wife? Would he ever realise his mistake? It's clear their reunion was eagerly accepted by both. From Eliza with so much to lose her need to feel passion from the man she loves will consume her. What will the consequences be? Henry begins to think of her honour and realises that they both can't afford a scandal but yet they can't help themselves. Who was at the door? Who has the potential to ruin everything. Hopefully just Pickering who would frown upon it but not betray his friends. If it was Stuart would Henry stand by Eliza.?,,,,?,, ? Please write more of this quality original story. Pretty please. I feel that I might burst through impatience to read the next chapter. Can't wait . Thanks for writing and sharing.
Andyka1895 chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
Oh my God, I loved it, I loved it, very very much! Please continue it. :)
fannyboort chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
I loved it! The new chapter is fantastic. Congratulation. Update, please!