Reviews for The Wrong Spell?
SaintMichael95 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Ok you need to take this fucking story down. For fuck sake THERE ISNT EVEN A STORY TO REEAADD! FUCK...
EmperorDraco7 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Okay, this is strange.
LatinStoryteller chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Where are you moving your stories now since yourfanfiction is down and out?
122boy chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Can you post it on ficwad. Com too that's another good website
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
that may have been what happened to anglerider, greatest KND FF writer of all time (and author of the greatest KND story of all, operation T.I.M.E.L.I.N.E and many other great stories), just be sure to post where your story will be posted
lindon2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
two good sites to post and read MA fics are and
Werewolf2300 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
great fic cant wait untill the next chapter
aizen the III chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
more just more
Kitsune-Sama94 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Great fic man i just have one question tho what is with the girls going oh mew sure mew may be a powerful legendary pokemon but its not a god
red neo ranger chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
loved it keep it up cant wait for more
Thephantomprince chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Good chapter, you are a great lemon !
Panther-Freedom02 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
where the hell is Pikachu! also will ash catch other pokemon? also what about female Professor's? update soon. later
WandererfromtheWest chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
I'd say Dawn first. Being as everyone has May join in stories sooner than one would deem possible. Though, I will admit the frontier brain females would be a good opption; being as the rezied in Kanto.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I love this fic so far, please tell me that the spell will never wear off of Ash, because I got to say Ash with a Harem is a sweet idea.
Wolfbane420 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Great story so far though why didn't ash stop by the Viridian Pokemon center and thank the Joy there(sp?) For saving Pikachu on the day he started his journey?