Reviews for The Heart that Truly Loves Never Forgets
Unlike you, words cannot describe the way I feel right now. You're honestly the most talented romance author I've ever read from. Im in love with your writing style and appreciate your ever growing vocabulary. Most fanfiction I've tried reading, has been lacking some major qualities that all of your books thankfully have. I'm not sure how old you are, but I'm greatfull that you are not just another unexperienced, horny teenager that cannot bring a story to life (which you have obviously done for me). The only negative thing I could tell you right now is that I'm sad that you don't have a limitless collection of books I could read for on and on. Although, I do know this is impossible and that it takes many hours to create just one book, that doesn't stop me from constantly wishing for an endless amount of pages to read.

This comment goes towards all of your works. Thank you and keep doing what you love. :)
annaharding chapter 50 . 11/20/2016
I truly enjoyed this story - followed a rec from The No Rules Twilight Fan Fic Recs Club on FB. Amnesia must be hard to live with. So glad his memories - ALL his memories - came back. (And I actually did feel a bit sorry for Tanya! She really wasn't a bee-yotch in this story.)
Thanx for sharing.
Isao84 chapter 50 . 9/3/2016
This was a sweet story... I love it all... Thank youuu
RingTheBella chapter 25 . 8/30/2016
I was watching some with friends who absolutely adore it and I was just not impressed. It did not help that I was extremely tired the times that they tried to get me watch and ended up falling asleep during almost every single one of them. I finally just didn't even bother with the last one.
RingTheBella chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
loved the letter he wrote
RingTheBella chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
my guess would be that Jasper is either a psychiatrist or a psychologist
Mom23xx chapter 50 . 8/24/2016
Love this story!
Guest chapter 50 . 4/7/2016
Loved it, sweet story.
LSU15 chapter 26 . 11/20/2015
I freaked out at the end of this chapter. Just glad I can read straight through this time.
LSU15 chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Wish I could read all day but alas I cannot.
Love this story so much... In case you didn't know.
LSU15 chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
So sweet. Love this chapter.
LSU15 chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
Awwwwwww!
LSU15 chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
And Anthony becomes Edward. ️️
LSU15 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
I had forgotten about James stealing his wallet. I love this story...
LSU15 chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
I'm reading this for a second time. Not sure if I reviewed much the first go around.
A friend is reading and rec'd on Twitter.