Reviews for Of Walls and Emptiness
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Well, "dark" is one way of describing this truly surprising little piece of writing. I really enjoyed this one because it shows a very different side of Tony - a vulnerable and somewhat unstable side. I felt with him the entire time, fearing for him to fall of the edge into insanity. I like the ending because there is so much room for more. And I really enjoyed Thor not being the annoying big, mindless god many make him out to be! Well done! Thanks for writing amd sharing!
authorwithissues chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
What a dark piece...
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
it's about trust.

i loved this sentence. [with steve...]
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
If I was him I'd say fuck them all and kick them out of my mansion the moment I got out. Kudos on your story though.
Desiallen16 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I just want to punch them all in the face, I just can't think of how Tony would forgive them for what they did ( except for Thor) I know I wouldn't, do you plan on making a follow up to this?
LinneaKou chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is going on my rec list. Very nicely done; you got the right amount of angst and mental/emotional fragility. And of course, all the Tony!feels.
Bee chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very cool story! Poor Tony.
Padawan13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow... oO da werde ich dir morgen einiges zu erzählen...

Aber erstmal: Coole Geschichte. Wahnsinns Erzählstil. :P
StarkObsessed chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This made me want to cry! Damn you SHIELD AGENTS! Id wanna punch Fury in the face! You shld definately write a story about what if he ... And . teammates!
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is a very dark fic. It's very gripping and very sad that Tony just could not trust anyone after all that happened to him. I hope that you write a fic about Tony reconciling with everyone.