Reviews for The Elementals
TT-TT you haven't updated
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 4 . 3/4
Mwahahahahaha! Yes kill those bastardly Dursleys
yvonna chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
I think the Elementals is a good title. cant wait for you to finish making the other chapters prettier, and put up a new chapter!
WishingWisteria chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I love your story!
Andy Elladora Black chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Update!
Sonny.With.A.Firefly chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
I'm back! :D So I'm sitting in this room completely alone except for Mrs. Thompson and it's totally awkward, so thank you for having this so I can pretend to be totally immersed in something when I'm really reviewing your story.

New Arrival:

I was totally convinced that Petunia had come to like decapitate Lizzie, but I'm glad she has her brother with her! I know I'd be totally devastated if I lost my parents and sister and I'm really glad he didn't like kill himself or something cause that's what I thought at first. And he's also adorable.

Meeting Harry:

Oh my God that's so creepy. Like, it would be totally hilarious if they were just saying it but the fact that they're saying it together and like finishing each other's sentences is SO CREEPY! And for some reason I didn't realize they were going to be wizards so that's good! I also like the traditional "I'm Harry, Harry Potter", it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The Birthday Part 1:

DOES THAT ODD UNREADABLE EXPRESSION MEAN HE KNOWS ABOUT MAGIC? Ah I'm so intrigued by this story it's crazy. There all these little things that make me want to know more.

The Birthday Part 2 1/2:

I like your disclaimer xD If only I could actually converse with JK Rowling... Petunia is so mean! And I feel bad for Lizzie but she was totally smart, especially for an 8 year old, even though she's really 15, but either way it's pretty great, I mean I'm 16 and I totally wouldn't have thought of that. Ooh I hope she is Slytherin. That would be endlessly exciting. I love the relationship between Lizzie and Nathan, they're so cute, and I love Andrew! And I can't wait to see how Harry reacts!

So as I said earlier when I actually saw you, this story is SO GOODDDDD! You seriously need to update cause it's been almost a month now! :D
Sonny.With.A.Firefly chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
HI! I told you I would review :D So I'm just gonna catch up by reviewing separately for each chapter.

Prologue:

I love how Alexis was crying over Snape's memories because although I haven't seen the movie I was crying during that part in the book! I also like how she looks exactly like Lily, it's creepy but in an amazingly intriguing way. I also like all the references to Polaris, I feel like it's a symbol for something that I'm not aware of, like protection or guidance or Lily or something.

Green Eyes:

I like how she's eight but in her mind she's fifteen so she's like "ugh my biceps are so small" . Also I totally forgot they had moved so when her dad gave her the choice to stay home I thought he somehow knew that she was from an alternate universe. Anddddd the resemblance to Lily got even creepier because her eyes are the SAME? Ooh this is good stuff. xD

The New Girl:

I'm glad Harry wasn't immediately just like YAY FRIENDS because it totally makes sense for him to assume she wanted to make fun of him, but he's also smart enough to sense that she didn't afterward. And I'm so happy I'm not the only one who has my characters break down for reasons unbeknownst to themselves! Not that I was happy she was crying or anything... Also I am forever jealous of the fact that you had Creative Writing. I HAVE SIGNED UP FOR IT EVERY. YEAR. AND I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN IT! Anyway...

Decisions:

Polaris again! :D And Petunia is terrible! And Polaris again! I also like the "maze cloaked with thick fog", very poetic.

I have to take a test now so when I'm done I will continue with the other chapters... :D
LittleMissMia123 chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. -_- STUPID PETUNIA. ATUPID, EVIL, CRUEL, SADISTIC, VILE, MASOCHISTIC PETUNIA. -_- YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE RELATED TO LILLY/BE IN HARRY'S PRESENCE/LIVE AT ALL! D:

Awww, don't cry, Lizzie! I bet Harry totally understands! :D

Uh-oh, someone lit the tissue box on fire! :O STOP DROP AND ROLL! xDDDDD

Oooooooh, we get a little flashback to the twins' past birthday! :D Silly Andrew, of course the wouldn't remember! They're actually children from an alternate universe that have no memories of the past with you whatsoever! :D lol xDDD

Yay! Harry's here! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STAAAAARRTED! WHOOT! :D

OMG. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. O.O I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND I WILL GIVE YOU A VIRTUAL SNITCH-SHAPED COOKIE. THAT FLIES!

PLEASE. UPDATE. O.O
LittleMissMia123 chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Uh-oh, someone mentioned the snitch in front of Andrew! :O Does Andrew know about magic? Lily said he was widowed, maybe he's a muggle and his wife was a witch, and he knows about magic? :O

"Get the bloody door!" - I rofl'd at this xDDDDD

DUN DUN DUNNNN! :O IT'S TEH WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST! D: lol xDDDDDD
LittleMissMia123 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Okay, I how they act as twins! They're so evil but hilarious AND they finish each other's sentences! :D

"We're from the planet Circe in the galaxy Andromeda-"

"-and we came to Earth to punish a Dudley Dursley and a Piers Polkis-"

"-for crimes against humanity and the-"

"-punishment is death by painful methods that you-"

"-cannot-"

"-imagine," - MY FAVORITE PART :DDDDDDDD
LittleMissMia123 chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LIZZIE NOW HAS A TWIN BROTHER! :DDDDD THAT'S SO COOL!

But wait, if Nathan is actually Jackson, LEXIE's brother, what happened? How did he get to this universes with Lexie/Lizzie? Did he die? D:
LittleMissMia123 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Ooooooooh, maybe now we'll learn some details about her new life! :D
LittleMissMia123 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
POOR LEXI-I mean, poor LIZZIE! D: Dont worry, Harry doesnt hate you, it's all just a big misunderstanding!

Yay for stuborn 8 yr olds! :D