Reviews for This Love, This Hate
BornInTheWrongWorld chapter 15 . 7/24
If you continue with the story, I would love to finish reading it! (w)
Major Fujoshi chapter 15 . 7/5
OMG! SO MUCH FEELS! I LOVE THIS! Please continue writing! I've read many fanfictions where Izaya and Shizuo had really different personalities, but you kept them perfectly! This is a great idea and I can't wait to read what happens next! Good job!
Muffinkaneki chapter 15 . 6/10
This is really good! So many feels! Continue writing!
Olivia chapter 15 . 4/10
Please continue! Please please please please please please please please PLEEEEEASE
Olivia chapter 13 . 4/10
DONT SAY ITS CRAPPY, IM LOVING IT
Olivia chapter 10 . 4/10
Dont allways say its short crap, believe me, its not!
Olivia chapter 3 . 4/9
Well, since you said comments make you happy and all : please continue These storys
Olivia chapter 2 . 4/9
Im so on edge!
Olivia chapter 1 . 4/9
Im so currios how this will continue, thanks! (Sorry for wrong spelling, im german)
Angila Carter chapter 15 . 4/1
Hope you update soon. But take all the time you need. This is a great story! And i would love to read more of it! I must know what happends but i know that a writer needs their time to write. So please don't rush anything. Thank you for the amazing story! :)
InfiniteBacon chapter 1 . 3/19
I really enjoyed the first chapter, and from what I've gathered by reading it I'd say it has a lot of potential.
My only complaint is that Izaya is a little out of character. I mean, maybe you meant for him to be OOC, but making him hide under his desk from Shizuo seems to be pushing it a bit xD.
Considering Izaya is one of the only characters in Durarara who isn't affraid to stand up against Shizuo, I think it would be better fitting to Izayas character if he was a little less whimpy. This is just my personal preference, and I still think this is going to be a really good story with or without Izaya being OOC.
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 3/17
Izaya's reaction is SOO cute!
Izaya is extremely out of character to the point that it's not even funny anymore. It's not even Izaya if he acts like a coward.
AWW SUCH A SAD ENDING DX *Cries* SHIZUO IS SO CRUEL! *Sniff* I loved The Story!..

*Cries Harder* AWW But The Ending Is Soooo Sad DXX. Anyways, It Was...Amazing! Loved It! Hope You Do More Just Like This!
again, Dont Worry :P I Love Your Stories! Even If You Think They R Bad...THey Arnt! They Are GREAT :D id love to see more...if you dont mind :)