Reviews for This Love, This Hate
Omg it's so good ahhh your the best when it comes to the characters it's really good
aaronhoffer chapter 15 . 3/10
Wow that was amazing. I loved it from the very first words. I really hope you write more. Oh right...none of that was bad it crappy. You did an amazing job! Im really serious that was one of the best story's I've read. Please dont Doubt yourself or your work. I think...no i know you did great. Keep up the good work!
You have about 15 chapters out by the time I'm reading this you are very talented and you should be very proud of yourself you are amazing
please update more often
i have been waiting
Kat chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Maybe it didn't work out how you wanted it too but I still love it. Considering years have passed, I assume you won't continue... But please do I love this soooooo much.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
it's a good story. no putting yourself down :)
uma liza chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
when izaya weak...he is cute...
uma liza chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
kawaaiiiiiiiiiii
uma liza chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
it is funny...and cute
SirSassafras chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
"This is a piece of human wast,"
-Soloman
tsucchi73 chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
I just read your story. I really love it. truly. i'm giggling over my self whenever they acted cute. and the plot twist you had on the latest part, it's unexpected but i love it.

then i noticed when the last time you updated this story.

omg, it was few years ago.

you really stop to write this story, don't you?

i mean, it's a beautiful story n i believe your readers thought the same.

won't you continue the story?

i'm sorry for asking. and i really don't know what's gotten into you while writing it.

i just want to say that this story is really worth to continue till the end.

by the way, have a good time and keep figthing
Nao Niko chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Btw, love the title
Random fangirl chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
Its so cute! :3
Autumn chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I just wanted to say that after reading all you have wrote up for this so far, I actually got inspired to start writing my first fanfiction (wrote original stories only before). It's a izaya x Shizuo too, but it's on Wattpad (my name is liquidshadowdragon I'm case you get curious).
Shizaya forever chapter 1 . 6/8/2016