Reviews for This Love, This Hate
InfiniteBacon chapter 1 . 3/19
I really enjoyed the first chapter, and from what I've gathered by reading it I'd say it has a lot of potential.
My only complaint is that Izaya is a little out of character. I mean, maybe you meant for him to be OOC, but making him hide under his desk from Shizuo seems to be pushing it a bit xD.
Considering Izaya is one of the only characters in Durarara who isn't affraid to stand up against Shizuo, I think it would be better fitting to Izayas character if he was a little less whimpy. This is just my personal preference, and I still think this is going to be a really good story with or without Izaya being OOC.
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 3/17
Izaya's reaction is SOO cute!
Izaya is extremely out of character to the point that it's not even funny anymore. It's not even Izaya if he acts like a coward.
AWW SUCH A SAD ENDING DX *Cries* SHIZUO IS SO CRUEL! *Sniff* I loved The Story!..

*Cries Harder* AWW But The Ending Is Soooo Sad DXX. Anyways, It Was...Amazing! Loved It! Hope You Do More Just Like This!
again, Dont Worry :P I Love Your Stories! Even If You Think They R Bad...THey Arnt! They Are GREAT :D id love to see more...if you dont mind :)
Dont Worry About A Thing! Your Stories Are Amazing! I Love It! I Hope You Do More...Im Really Exited Even Though This Is The First Time I Red Your Stories!
Dont Stress About It! Its Great!
I aboslutely adore the story and character devlopment. I would love to read more, and i love how you didnt rush into the smut- building around everything. Keep up the good work!
Aww, poor Izaya...
RedLines chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Update...please...readers need you, we need the next chapter... we will wait TTTT
YukoTheNekoGirl chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
"He couldn't think straight"... *BADUMTSS* (0w0**)
Twilight Sunset chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Please Finish it :[
REDPHONIX chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
So, I had found this for the second time as I searched the internet and it must be fate. I love it but seeing as this chapter was made 2013? If I'm correct?...well, I want to ask if you were planning on making more? This is probably a stupid question though but in hopes... Yeah. keep on writing though. Even if it's not on this story! Really good!
Psychedelic0Kitty chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Don't say this is crappy, trust me its not
Minge-ni chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Please, continue this fanfic...
I like it .
update soon .
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Izaya's lack of eating is starting to get the better of him.