Reviews for This Love, This Hate
idk my name chapter 15 . 2/16
awww im sad its over are you ever gonna make a new chapter i would love if you could find the time! also sorry about your trobles your really good at makeing this and i really want to read more!
SHIZAYAFANGIRL chapter 9 . 1/25
This is literally one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
RoxyCrimeFighter chapter 15 . 9/22/2017
I love this story. Even though you may think it's bad, I thinks it's super good! Please carry on as the suspension is killing me and stop putting yourself down so much! :3
Cross chapter 6 . 9/9/2017
He slid his one hand down his one pocket and took out his one cigarette out of his one pack
Cross chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
Also i just relised that u posted tge last chapter on my 7th b day
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2017
This is taking too long plz write this dont just drop it there needs to b a lemon at the end Also plz dont b ded
DerpyPervert chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
Here Shizu-chan. Ill tell ya what the hell just happpened.

Cross chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
Hsjs chapter 5 . 6/30/2017
I love this. I can't really see Izaya scared but I can see him telling Shizou how to feed him and just sitting there eating the food. This is really good. No. AMAZING! I LoVE It!
hopscotch246813579 chapter 15 . 6/3/2017
This is awesome and makes me very excited for the future of the story! Please update soon!
FancyFlippinFandom chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
I don't think it's short
fairuznajla25 chapter 6 . 4/9/2017
ch15 is this the end? Plss i want more! Izaya is so cute and my heart beating so fast they both so cute! 3
toshirohitsugaya626 chapter 15 . 4/6/2017
Are you going to finish it because I want to know how it ends plz
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
Omg it's so good ahhh your the best when it comes to the characters it's really good
aaronhoffer chapter 15 . 3/10/2017
Wow that was amazing. I loved it from the very first words. I really hope you write more. Oh right...none of that was bad it crappy. You did an amazing job! Im really serious that was one of the best story's I've read. Please dont Doubt yourself or your work. I i know you did great. Keep up the good work!