Reviews for This Love, This Hate
Cross chapter 6 . 9/9
He slid his one hand down his one pocket and took out his one cigarette out of his one pack
Cross chapter 2 . 9/7
Also i just relised that u posted tge last chapter on my 7th b day
This is taking too long plz write this dont just drop it there needs to b a lemon at the end Also plz dont b ded
DerpyPervert chapter 7 . 7/16
Here Shizu-chan. Ill tell ya what the hell just happpened.

YOU FREAKIN' REALIZED YOU'RE GAY YA DUMBO
Cross chapter 15 . 7/14
MORE PLZ
Hsjs chapter 5 . 6/30
I love this. I can't really see Izaya scared but I can see him telling Shizou how to feed him and just sitting there eating the food. This is really good. No. AMAZING! I LoVE It!
hopscotch246813579 chapter 15 . 6/3
This is awesome and makes me very excited for the future of the story! Please update soon!
FancyFlippinFandom chapter 3 . 5/7
I don't think it's short
fairuznajla25 chapter 6 . 4/9
ch15 is this the end? Plss i want more! Izaya is so cute and my heart beating so fast they both so cute! 3
toshirohitsugaya626 chapter 15 . 4/6
Are you going to finish it because I want to know how it ends plz
Omg it's so good ahhh your the best when it comes to the characters it's really good
aaronhoffer chapter 15 . 3/10
Wow that was amazing. I loved it from the very first words. I really hope you write more. Oh right...none of that was bad it crappy. You did an amazing job! Im really serious that was one of the best story's I've read. Please dont Doubt yourself or your work. I think...no i know you did great. Keep up the good work!
You have about 15 chapters out by the time I'm reading this you are very talented and you should be very proud of yourself you are amazing
please update more often
i have been waiting
Kat chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Maybe it didn't work out how you wanted it too but I still love it. Considering years have passed, I assume you won't continue... But please do I love this soooooo much.