Reviews for Worlds Apart
Koona chapter 30 . 11/10/2013
Love this story, it has a very interesting premiss and I think you've captured all the characters very effectively. Although it has been some time since this story was posted, I hope you will continue to write in the future, as the world could sure use more great stories like this, well done! :)
Kurna chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very intruiging story. And so well written.
elenaavery chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
dick was so mean to barbara i wish she would try looking at helena other then at friends though i guess that would speed the story a little too much...

loving this fic more and more
elena-avery chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
great chapter i loved how you build the story to create a cliffhanger anyway i will be traveling soon so i won't be able to read it for a while :( but at soon as iam back i will start reading it
elenaavery chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
helena and barbara are such a cute couple, i love them together but god dick is such an ass i hate him

ps: the bite part was very hot and funny
elena-avery chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
you're a great writer i am just in the third chapter and i am loving it, my friend recomended your stories and i am really glad she did because so far this story is great
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
haven't read any yet but just uploaded the whole storie to my kindle got a road trip tomorrow so i'll be reading it then
justin-ryans chapter 30 . 12/17/2011
i don't believe its already over oh well... it was a geat story and i will re-reade it many times waiting for your next story (hopefully there will be one and i will be anxiously waiting for it)
alex-cullen15 chapter 30 . 12/16/2011
i can't believe its really over when i saw the title of the chapter i didn't want to believe, but once i read the chapter i realized it was the perfect ending, seriously this chapter was amazing you should really be proud of yourself
lucas-cypher chapter 30 . 12/16/2011
this story was awsome. but now that its over i can't beg for a new chapter so instead i will beg for another story, i really hope you decide to write another
rachel-grey100 chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
loved this story so much, i am constantly re-reading my favorite chapters

i will be anxiously waiting for your next fic
ScOut4It chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
Yeehaw! Ride'em cowgirl.

Man, I have always wanted to read a scene with the person behind on the motorcycle fondling the person in front. Finally!

I really mean it; the closest I've found is a parked motorcycle and more of a kissing/make-out session. Yours was better.

I liked that they had sushi.

I liked how they had sex.

Both times.

You definitely delivered.

Your ability to see the nuances of emotion and interaction is really fine tuned. I like how with the other two parallel world women, that they're first time seemed that way. It wasn't too elaborate; it was full of feeling. With this world, they are constantly showing each other all the various ways that they love them and loving each other in various ways. The use of the toy is well received here, where it obviously would be ill advised for the the first time that the couple had sex.

Grrreat story!
ScOut4It chapter 29 . 12/15/2011
Oh my goodness. That was so hot.

I really loved the first time scene. I also am glad that you mentioned the feeling for Barbara and how she had apparently been going with out until Helena made her feel on so many levels.

This teasing part was pretty good too (I think it was the last chapter):

"Go back?" Barbara asked.

"I need to go."

"I'm sorry," Dinah said amused "But Barbara will not let you go."
ScOut4It chapter 28 . 12/15/2011
Seamless exchange. The reveal really took me by surprise. I actually reread a couple of pages (in large print) to read it knowing that it was the other Barbara.

Bravo!

This was very poignant:

/The truth was she didn't have any past with Barbara. That realization made made her heart clench.

She had been living a dream, she had enjoyed the most wonderful days of her life and he was telling her it all was a dream./
ScOut4It chapter 27 . 12/15/2011
The way you write two women together, it's hard to believe you're straight (unless you're a straight male... I'm not saying a straight woman wouldn't have the ability to write lesbians so well, but since I'm not straight, I couldn't say.). But good writing doesn't require having to live the experience. I'm thankful to you for enjoying writing stories that have female couples. I think you've made a very solid story and extremely original.

If you're this amazing in English, you should consider trying to write something to publish in Spanish. I'm sure the topic would need to be different, or not. Give it a whirl.