Reviews for Measure of Love2
gaben chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
Ahh very nice finish, the poison cake hmmm, is that what took her back to the past,. Now so jen's and bens offspring keepnthe Ponderosa going, so what happened to Adams... Thinking... They couldn't find any relatives? So is tat the paradox, because their romance was interrupted in the past before they married, and now they 've set the past back on the right track...so am I right. What have I missed. Hard to do a time jump story the paradox's are tough. Though I wouldn't give a hoot about them if I got the chance to go back in time and marry Adam Cartwright... LOL. Well done.
gaben chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
Jeeshhh what's happened? I'm very curious as to how you are going to resolve everything in this story. Oh and a mention of Celeste, are we going to get any details as what happened in-between ? Anyway gotta get back to it... I'm worried.
gaben chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
Ahh the real Amelia is exposed, well to us anyway. The last paragraph was very nice, well written. It sent shivers up my spine, yet actually had me sympathize with Amelia and the path she has so selfishly and ignorantly paved for herself. That was really well done, it's hard to humanize the villain often, they can be written quite shallow simply for that reason, we don't want to like her on any level, but it's good writing, the cause and effect of characters action, whether they be the protagonist, good guy, antagonist oar innocent makes the narrative richer.
faustBZ chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
What a lovely end, and what an intriguing tale.

I have to laugh about the fact that Adam is expecting both a child and a sibling soon... that'll be fun in the Ponderosa household!
faustBZ chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
OMG!
faustBZ chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Well chose, m'dear.

And who can ever tell if it is "the right thing?" We're all trying and hoping.
faustBZ chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
Well, I certainly would know whom to choose, but, well. Poor gal!
faustBZ chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Oh, well, then she better has to stay.
faustBZ chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
What a horrific descentant Adam has. Urgh!
faustBZ chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
That's a very interesting concept for a story, Dreamer. I'm very curious as to how this'll turn out...
gaben chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
So cool, and ben gets Jennifer , but now to get carloine back
gaben chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
Ah, I suspected as much, hmm I interested as to how you resolve all this.
gaben chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
A little step but at least one forward... I hope
Dreamer1985 chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Uh, .I think you meant Brenda...Brenda is the one visiting.
Gaben chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
I winder if Connie will be able to see them .
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »