Reviews for What A Thief Can't Steal
Shannon E chapter 44 . 10/25/2015
I just finished reading your story and it was awesome!
The Lucarionite chapter 44 . 8/16/2015
Poor Ivy D: But anyway, you have created and forged one of the best MD stories I've seen, even if it wasn't a retelling of a MD game. The story was action packed, humorous, enjoyable, and fun to read, so I congratulate you for making an amazing story.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/10/2015
This is just awsome!"*$:5!/4'9'5'1/! Finally 1 gardevoir fanfic without dirty things in it. U guys should definitely write a squeeeeeeeeeellllllll
someguy chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I wonder why that specific Vespiqueen is such a douche. All pokemon of personalities so would she have the "Serious" one then? But then why take part in practices than maximizes risk of a runner? At most such a system would only last a few days to a week Before A the captured creature dies or B escapes.
Spaghettidragon chapter 37 . 11/14/2014
LOL
Spaghettidragon chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
This is gr8! Keep up the good work !:)
I don't even chapter 43 . 8/28/2014
Sequel for the other? Hell, we want a sequel to THIS!
I don't even chapter 44 . 8/28/2014
AMAZING FANFIC! The best I've read so far! 11/10!
Talgoran chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Gonna stop reading here. Thanks for the entertainment. I learned a few things for my own writing.
Talgoran chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Ch 7:
- Why did she say the name of her attack, Shadow Rush?
- If shoving a Sleep Seed down an enemy's throat is really that easy, no enemy would be too difficult to defeat if you just got right up to it. Especially if it had no arms. I was disappointed you did this because it's a cop-out in my eyes.
- The Jirachi wish things was... interesting but also aggravating. ANYONE can follow their heart in order to find out what they really want. Unless there is more to the wish than just realizing she has to follow her heart, that is a huge and lame wish. A wish should not be concluded with generic advice.
Talgoran chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Ch 5:
- Liking the increase in foreshadowing, plot beyond merely what is happening with the main character at the time.
- Really liked the portrayal of the hive-mind nature of the bees. I thought it sort of highlighted the Bug vs Psychic effectiveness, as their rigid order and single-mindedness was overpowering her words and cunning.
Talgoran chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
Ch 4:
- I find it absurd that a Pokemon that Articuno deemed worthy was so easily bested by Rose, who is a common, albeit skilled thief. I hope there's more to Blaze's actions than meet the eye
- Really liking the plot.
- But I think we need more characters. This solo thief business is interesting, but I don't read PMD for solo adventures.
Talgoran chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Ch 1:
- Heh, some good hooks in here. Interesting protagonist. Mysterious item she wants. Powerful abilities, enough to take on Kecleon. Hates Treasure Town, contrary to most.
- Perfect grammar from what I can tell, other than perhaps second sentence. (Settle down ON?)
- You're not afraid to throw in some adult themes, so that makes me more excited.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/14/2014
This is an amazing story. Its not the absurd erotic story of a fanfiction but this could very well be a real story of the mystery dungeon series. I will like to see the sequel as this story has huge potential. The story's epilogue has a cliffhanger so many of us are expecting one. Im interested to see whats up with that shiny kirlia and what he might do. Ruse could have a very big part in the sequel. i felt kind of sad when this story ended.
It would be nice if you continued this story for it is an interesting one. I hope you get noticed by one of them nintento pokemon series writers cause this is legitly movie worthy. I would love to see what comes next. An anime of this story would be even more brilliant. Hope you considered my thoughts.

Volcarona
darkkodemaster chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
great story in my POV (hehehe) its as good as silver resistance ever read the story? its good

well send me a message a