Reviews for What A Thief Can't Steal
Char chapter 44 . 3/13
This whole story is AWESOME
I'm surprised you didn't have her learn a fairy move
... They're going to have to battle this thing and get their butts kicked, Blade is going to try to be the hero but Rose will have some sort of epiphany that while SHE may be broken beyond repair, the world NEEDS someone like Blade, so she'll protect him by using a special ability that only a Gardevoir has- the ability to create temporary black holes to protect the ones they love from danger- it works and the danger is swallowed into oblivion, but the amount of energy needed to create a black hole drains a gardevoir of their life force. With her final breath Rose realizes that her true desire was to be loved by Blade, and she is happy that she can die in peace knowing she protected the one she loved, then it fades to black- a few days later she awakens surprisingly- As she was about to die, Jirachi had appeared and granted Blade a wish, which was of course that Gardevoir's energy be restored so she would NOT die, and Blade now has no doubt in his mind about Rose's true nature- because a Gardevoir can only summon that incredibly leathal power if it is to defend someone they love- aka Him. And he makes a vow to be worthy of that kind of selfless devotion, and they live hapily ever after- am I close?
She's going to offer lap-dances and the fight over who will be first in line provides the distraction
Well, all the males in the room were eyeing her like a peice of meat, so I'm guessing either a sexy pole-dance or flashing them- and I don't mean the HM move either. Time to shake your money maker!
I'm not sure it's faur to compare Blade and Rose's pasts- even if they both lost their parents, it was probably a lot easier for Blade- he wasn't molested by a gengar.
I hope it's actually a male gardevoir impersonating rose
He reached under her gown to grab her bag? THAT PERVERT!
Gardevoir can levitate, she doesn't have to walk
He asked ger to remove her hands from him, how could she hug him if her body was all tied up?
So her attacks are captivate, attract, thunderbolt and psychic? I'm surprized, as a theif I would think teleport, flash, theif, or draining kiss would be useful options, it seems silly to know both captivate and attract.
She's lucky she's never run into a male with the ability "oblivious"
BoneMeal chapter 21 . 10/10/2016
I READ THAT AUTHORS NOTE. I READ ANTIVENOM! I READ ALL OF THOSE STORIES! NOW I WILL READ THIS AND COMPLETE IT!

Ok, . If only I had des covered this sooner...

Well. Hi. I'm BoneMeal. And I see those 40 chapters. So I'd like to be friends! Not in the real world, but virtually! I read your authors noted, and you seem like a nice person. Plus, you write amazingly. I often mistype due to autocorrect, so please excuse moi.

Anywho...

Auh. Love. My fatal weakness!

Lol. Jk. You'll know these posts are mine because they're long. Lave a nice day!
Shannon E chapter 44 . 10/25/2015
I just finished reading your story and it was awesome!
The Lucarionite chapter 44 . 8/16/2015
Poor Ivy D: But anyway, you have created and forged one of the best MD stories I've seen, even if it wasn't a retelling of a MD game. The story was action packed, humorous, enjoyable, and fun to read, so I congratulate you for making an amazing story.