Reviews for In the Mind's Eye
Second Coffee chapter 12 . 1/13
This story was such a pleasure. So original, yet not at all inconceivable or out of place... Everyone is so wonderfully in character that although it's written in your own style, it doesn't seem too far from Tolkien canon. :)
I am truly impressed with the quality of your writing and look forward to reading some more from your equally impressive quantity of works. ;)
Larki13 chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
This story is AWESOME. :) Fantastic idea and well-written! I love it.
Honor Reid chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
I have greatly enjoyed your story! It fit perfectly into canon. Also very well written! Thanks so much.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
cool
Neko chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
"Elrond, Gandalf…" Glorfindel sighed. "Once every Age… or so… I have been known to make a catastrophic mistake."

This is a serious story and a serious chapter, but that admission from Glorfindel still made me laugh. Only once every Age or so, huh? But I forgot, that's only the rate for icatastrophic/i mistakes. I wonder how often he makes regular old not-exactly-catastrophic mistakes?
LyNn-6t7 chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
•sigh•
I love Aragon. I do believe he was my first ever "fictional" crush.
Anyhoo...Another wonderful story, not too short and not too long. Also Gandalf kicked some serious Mordor butt I must say! I luv'd that hehe
Well off to see If I can squeeze in another of your fics before I call it a night. :)
sidh chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
This was wonderful, a real gap filler and no mistake! (My Sam impersonation).

You do such a wonderful job with all the characters, I could literally see the every part in my mind and even better, in my heart.

I hope you keep writing, you are a true talent.

sidh

Vamp.Michelle chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Loved this to bits - you can always make me happy with serving up some Aragorn h/c and this was perfect. Also loved the character interactions - I'm not a big hobbit fan, but I do love them when you write them:)
LisaG16 chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
Lovely ending! :)
StarLight9 chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
Amazing ending! I love how you write the hobbits and their interactions with Aragorn. The thought of all guests starving because Aragorn has eaten all the food is hilarious, I can't stop grinning now! And the image of Glorfindel picking berries with the hobbits is priceless! I loved how you explained the strong connection Arwen and Aragorn have in their dreams.

Happy (belated) anniversary! Ten years is a long time indeed. I've seen many authors and readers come and go throughout the years, and I am so happy that there are great writers like you who are still here and still writing actively. I'll be looking forward to more.
lovethosehobbits chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Lovely as usual sweetheart. I very much enjoyed this fic.
Firefly-Maj chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Amazing! A wonderful ending, and you seamlessly weave it into canon, especially how Aragorns and Arwens bond has gotten stronger and is going to be of comfort for both of them in times to come. The hobbits are adorable in their concern, and Glorfindel is portrayed with so much humorous dignity (if there is a thing like that).

Congratulations on your anniversary (wow!), this story is good proof of your abilities as a writer. ) Thank you for sharing it!
Aromene chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
What a beautiful ending. Now I want to go berry picking with the hobbits!
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
ahhh...nothing heals the body and soul like true love! :P
Aromene chapter 11 . 4/17/2012