Reviews for In the Mind's Eye
quarterhorseranch chapter 12 . 4/14
X))))

"Berries do not pick themselves,"

Glorfindel knows what's up! :P
quarterhorseranch chapter 11 . 4/14
Your imagery is just so great here.

"I smell apple cake."

XD

I want apple cake now...
quarterhorseranch chapter 10 . 4/14
Awwwww. :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 9 . 4/14
*FANGIRLS TO DEATH*

THIS IS JUST EPIC.

OHMYGOSH I JUST CAN'T.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
quarterhorseranch chapter 7 . 4/13
You get into the evil shard thing's mind well. :P
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 4/13
Too creepy! Poor Aragorn!
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 4/13
"Now sir, don't be bringing that up again,"

XD

And of course it will come to that! XD
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 4/13
A really interesting idea.

And I LOVE LOVE the description of them going from the Ford to Rivendell, especially the last part. It's like 1,000 percent canon. X)
shirebound fan chapter 9 . 1/18
That was an amazing scene! And I can definitely see Gandalf being able to trick the spirit like that!
shirebound fan chapter 5 . 1/18
ooohhh I like this! The characters are all IC and the plot is very plausible! I think this may be my favorite story of yours yet:)
wotumba1 chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
and again the good has prevailed, just as it should be...
good Story!
Stormcutter684 chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
Wow! This is an amazing story, mellon nîn! I love it! So much action, drama, and mystery. I love the idea that the sword hilt was cursed. And I also love Gandalf's genius plan of pretending to be Sauron! It's brilliant. Your story is brilliant! Great job. I really love how you portrayed the characters, and the plot was intense.
Hannon le!
Second Coffee chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
This story was such a pleasure. So original, yet not at all inconceivable or out of place... Everyone is so wonderfully in character that although it's written in your own style, it doesn't seem too far from Tolkien canon. :)
I am truly impressed with the quality of your writing and look forward to reading some more from your equally impressive quantity of works. ;)
Larki13 chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
This story is AWESOME. :) Fantastic idea and well-written! I love it.
Honor Reid chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
I have greatly enjoyed your story! It fit perfectly into canon. Also very well written! Thanks so much.