Reviews for Back up Plan
3 chapter 1 . 3/11
Can you make a comic version of this on your deviantart page?
JesseHornet95 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
WHY MCQUEEN!? HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE DEAD! Anyways, it's a nice chapter.
Netbug-Archive chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
fdbgjhbfdgjbdkghbfdkij The way this mirrors the end of the actual movie is gut wrenching and eerrie.
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Noooo McQueen I'm gonna start bawling now:(
Pizzachic chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Please update!
katgeek chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I liked the next to last part. Lighting seeing Doc again me almost crying.
Paulisha chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
This was honestly my favorite story by you (along with "Wild Card"). The topic was something I always wanted to see written and you did such an awesome job. The plot line was just great. The way you write the characters is so canon, it's genius. Your writing is so superb. I'm convinced you can take any story idea and execute fully and perfectly. I've loved almost every part of this story and enjoyed reading all of it. My favorite parts would have to be the conversation between Sally and Mater before he got knighted, when Lightning meets Doc (talk about tears!), and the ending (the ending's always the best, isn't it?). Congratulations on making me cry in every chapter. ;-)

Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to see more fabulous fanfiction from you! :-)
Nals chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Still awesome. :bd - So sad yet so awesome.
ruthc93 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
*spazzes when realized that you took my suggestion for Lightning meeting Doc*

Or, maybe you already planned to write that before I ever mentioned it. Oh well. Still made my day. X3

The first parts of the chapter almost had me in tears. Everything from Mater's actions to Sally's demeanor...they were so heartfelt, and I can feel the emotions flowing out of them. And Finn's unusually stoic behavior...one could only imagine how much memories that visit must have stirred up inside him. I like how you didn't tell us specifically tell us what it was that was bothering him. It makes it a lot more real to leave the speculation up to the readers.

And I love the way you ended this, with a hopeful promise of Mater perhaps joining C.H.R.O.M.E. I believe that he could become a great agent if the opportunity presented itself.

Patiently waiting of your next Cars story! X3
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Amazing I loved it, very well written, oh my gosh and when Mater was doubting himself that was ntense! bravo!
Netbug-Archive chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I... I don't even know how to reply to this chapter. I just... all the feelings. All of them. I think this was one of my favorite stories ever from you and I'm REALLY looking forward to more. :O
Netbug-Archive chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
yayyyyyyy I got behind on another fanfic! 8D

"Steely resolve in mind, Francesco braked suddenly, and smoke rose from beneath his tires. He inhaled deeply for a moment to regain his breath, pointedly ignoring his crew chief's incredulous cries as he turned, racing back the way he'd come.

There was a certain pit crew he had to apologize to."

I LOVE how this echoes Lightning's response to The King's crash in the first movie. It seems reasonable for Francesco too; I always saw him as a character who has his fun, but is still extremely honorable.

"he hadn't even put into account that the girl he was crushing on had suddenly acquired wings"

"Mater was becoming used to having numerous guns pointed at him."

...Why am I laughing when Lightning just died? You managed to slip in some humor despite the overall dark plot really nicely. XDD
Pixargirl chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Oh my god, I love this story. I love how you portrayed the characters' reactions of Lightning's death. I especially love how you portrayed Mater because I can see him acting like if Lightning had died. To me, I think if Lightning did die Mater would actually be more a three-dimensional character, and Mighty ANT you are pulling it off greatly.

I especially love how you're writing how Sally's feeling. I mean other than Mater, she would probably take it the hardest because it's her boyfriend. I have a bad feeling about Sally leaving. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that someone is waiting for her or going to cause danger
Paulisha chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Oh my gosh, yes! An update! This totally made my day. _ I don't think Mater was OOC at all! I think he would really act like that in this situation. I love both conversations he had with both Holley and Sally. The one he had with Sally made me cry. I love the part where Mater asks if Sally blames the Lemons and her response to it. Mater getting angry over everyone telling him Lightning would be thankful, prpud, etc was a great thought to add in. I like how you started the chapter as like a flashback sort of thing. The relationship between Sally and Mater is very believable, good job, and like always, your writing is perfectly descriptive. I love how it's so easy to picture the scenes in our heads because of all the great little details you care to put in. This is my favorite chapter in the story so far and my favorite story by you! Amazing job, please update soon! :D
Eldunari Liduen chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I don't know why you keep apologizing about Mater being OOC... I think that if this is what really happened, this is exactly how he would act. He's been through a lot- more than what is fair to anyone. I mean he watched his best frien DIE and all that. How you have him reacting/acting is very realistic.

AWESOME chapter. I loved Mater and Sally's discussion and how there is still some of that good ol' Mater in there :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »