Reviews for Back up Plan
Gracie Ghost chapter 5 . 10/16
dude y'know that feeling you get in your nose if youre gonna cry? i had that throughout reading this the whole time. amazing writing man
Dustyiscool1 chapter 4 . 8/1
very good.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Well, congratulations. I'm crying over the death of a fictional car that didn't even happen in the real canon. Good Lord. That was so very emotional and sad...
3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Can you make a comic version of this on your deviantart page?
Nolongerinservice95 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
WHY MCQUEEN!? HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE DEAD! Anyways, it's a nice chapter.
Netbug-Archive chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
fdbgjhbfdgjbdkghbfdkij The way this mirrors the end of the actual movie is gut wrenching and eerrie.
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Noooo McQueen I'm gonna start bawling now:(
Pizzachic chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Please update!
katgeek chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I liked the next to last part. Lighting seeing Doc again me almost crying.
a-spoonful-of-fantasmic chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
This was honestly my favorite story by you (along with "Wild Card"). The topic was something I always wanted to see written and you did such an awesome job. The plot line was just great. The way you write the characters is so canon, it's genius. Your writing is so superb. I'm convinced you can take any story idea and execute fully and perfectly. I've loved almost every part of this story and enjoyed reading all of it. My favorite parts would have to be the conversation between Sally and Mater before he got knighted, when Lightning meets Doc (talk about tears!), and the ending (the ending's always the best, isn't it?). Congratulations on making me cry in every chapter. ;-)

Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to see more fabulous fanfiction from you! :-)
Nals chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Still awesome. :bd - So sad yet so awesome.
ruthc93 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
*spazzes when realized that you took my suggestion for Lightning meeting Doc*

Or, maybe you already planned to write that before I ever mentioned it. Oh well. Still made my day. X3

The first parts of the chapter almost had me in tears. Everything from Mater's actions to Sally's demeanor...they were so heartfelt, and I can feel the emotions flowing out of them. And Finn's unusually stoic behavior...one could only imagine how much memories that visit must have stirred up inside him. I like how you didn't tell us specifically tell us what it was that was bothering him. It makes it a lot more real to leave the speculation up to the readers.

And I love the way you ended this, with a hopeful promise of Mater perhaps joining C.H.R.O.M.E. I believe that he could become a great agent if the opportunity presented itself.

Patiently waiting of your next Cars story! X3
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Amazing I loved it, very well written, oh my gosh and when Mater was doubting himself that was ntense! bravo!
Netbug-Archive chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I... I don't even know how to reply to this chapter. I just... all the feelings. All of them. I think this was one of my favorite stories ever from you and I'm REALLY looking forward to more. :O
Netbug-Archive chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
yayyyyyyy I got behind on another fanfic! 8D

"Steely resolve in mind, Francesco braked suddenly, and smoke rose from beneath his tires. He inhaled deeply for a moment to regain his breath, pointedly ignoring his crew chief's incredulous cries as he turned, racing back the way he'd come.

There was a certain pit crew he had to apologize to."

I LOVE how this echoes Lightning's response to The King's crash in the first movie. It seems reasonable for Francesco too; I always saw him as a character who has his fun, but is still extremely honorable.

"he hadn't even put into account that the girl he was crushing on had suddenly acquired wings"

"Mater was becoming used to having numerous guns pointed at him."

...Why am I laughing when Lightning just died? You managed to slip in some humor despite the overall dark plot really nicely. XDD
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »