Reviews for Back up Plan
Transformers 0 chapter 5 . 4/23
And this is why Mater preventing this from happening in the real canon is nothing short of pure awesome. And this is why Cars 2 is an underrated masterpiece.

Well done on this story, mate. You really reduced me to tears with this.
ninjachief547 chapter 5 . 1/15
I love this so much it made me cry... I never thought that a car could cause one to succumb to their own prodding, demeaning emotions of sadness and grief. I've never cried so much while reading a piece of writing... Thank you... :)
Gracie Ghost chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
dude y'know that feeling you get in your nose if youre gonna cry? i had that throughout reading this the whole time. amazing writing man
Dustyiscool1 chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
very good.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Well, congratulations. I'm crying over the death of a fictional car that didn't even happen in the real canon. Good Lord. That was so very emotional and sad...
3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Can you make a comic version of this on your deviantart page?
Nolongerinservice95 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
WHY MCQUEEN!? HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE DEAD! Anyways, it's a nice chapter.
Netbug-Archive chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
fdbgjhbfdgjbdkghbfdkij The way this mirrors the end of the actual movie is gut wrenching and eerrie.
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Noooo McQueen I'm gonna start bawling now:(
Pizzachic chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Please update!
katgeek chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I liked the next to last part. Lighting seeing Doc again me almost crying.
a-spoonful-of-fantasmic chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
This was honestly my favorite story by you (along with "Wild Card"). The topic was something I always wanted to see written and you did such an awesome job. The plot line was just great. The way you write the characters is so canon, it's genius. Your writing is so superb. I'm convinced you can take any story idea and execute fully and perfectly. I've loved almost every part of this story and enjoyed reading all of it. My favorite parts would have to be the conversation between Sally and Mater before he got knighted, when Lightning meets Doc (talk about tears!), and the ending (the ending's always the best, isn't it?). Congratulations on making me cry in every chapter. ;-)

Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to see more fabulous fanfiction from you! :-)
Nals chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Still awesome. :bd - So sad yet so awesome.
ruthc93 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
*spazzes when realized that you took my suggestion for Lightning meeting Doc*

Or, maybe you already planned to write that before I ever mentioned it. Oh well. Still made my day. X3

The first parts of the chapter almost had me in tears. Everything from Mater's actions to Sally's demeanor...they were so heartfelt, and I can feel the emotions flowing out of them. And Finn's unusually stoic behavior...one could only imagine how much memories that visit must have stirred up inside him. I like how you didn't tell us specifically tell us what it was that was bothering him. It makes it a lot more real to leave the speculation up to the readers.

And I love the way you ended this, with a hopeful promise of Mater perhaps joining C.H.R.O.M.E. I believe that he could become a great agent if the opportunity presented itself.

Patiently waiting of your next Cars story! X3
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Amazing I loved it, very well written, oh my gosh and when Mater was doubting himself that was ntense! bravo!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »