Reviews for Immoral Sister
dark digidestined chapter 1 . 2/27
one-sided incest makes for fantastic angst fics.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Kind of a cute take on Yuzu and Ichigo's relationship, well cute in the she wants to jump him way. Still nicely written and it's a nice change from a lot of the other one sided stories that end with everyone shouting "I love you" at each other for no real reason.
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Finding you and your stories has been a treat, to say the least. I just love the way you poke everything with a stick. Nice spin on the crazy BLEACH pairings out there.
aqua chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
i think the same way _
Beloved Nightmare Union chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Great story, i don't know what you were talking about it be half-assed, it was pretty good, had alot of religious reference which was interesting, is it possible too make a sequel or perhaps a other installment with yuzu again and maybe karin too?
Beloved Nightmare Union chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
this was really good...
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I just went and read the mentioned chapter, I didn't sense any incest vibes. But if you tweak a few things and insert a background like you did, suddenly we got incest lol.

Normal situation fan created believable backgroundincest.