Reviews for Under the Rainbow
cyjanidybel chapter 65 . 2/27/2014
And you manage to hit home, too. How dare you.
When was even the last time something gave me THIS much feelings.

But on the other hand, in here (and in the last to be honest) you can see how much Yong Soo has since grown, while Natalia is stuck. Sometimes I don't think I want to know how this ends. Aaaaauuuuggghhhhhhh;d;g
cyjanidybel chapter 64 . 2/27/2014
You keep surprising me with this and I feel dumb but that's okay. This was just at the tip of my tongue, too. Sooner or later she'll know that she's getting warm and she won't like it. I worry for Natalia a lot and I have no idea why most times, this put it into words.
cyjanidybel chapter 63 . 2/27/2014
I don't even really have anything useful to say right now.
Just—this one. It's super precious. I'm going to melt.
cyjanidybel chapter 62 . 2/27/2014
In here, I'm not sure if it's completely intentional, but the way Yong Soo was described in here almost mirrors how Natalia was described a bunch of chapters ago. Made me realize why I ship this ship even if this whole thing has been pointing it out so many times already. They're so similar; sides of the same coin, if you will. But at the same time they're so different. The sides of two coins never face the same way, don't they?

I have no idea what I just said, actually. Sorry;';fdk
Just know that I'm seriously enjoying every chapter thus far. You have a really, really unique style going on in here.
cyjanidybel chapter 59 . 2/27/2014
Can I say that I am now in love with how you've written Belarus? In this chapter particularly. She's the closest to fair AND canon that I have seen. That first paragraph(?) even made me feel angry, myself. Or maybe not but I do feel the raw, budding sense of wrath in there. All it took was bees and chess pawns. You are really really close to perfect in my eyes right now. I'm swooning at your way with words—
cyjanidybel chapter 58 . 2/27/2014
This chapter is incredibly funny yet I feel like it's tragic underneath the lining, I can't believe the things you make me feel while reading all this. I'm sorry for the spam of dumb unhelpful reviews. And Yong Soo, that's super adorable. fkjgdkg
cyjanidybel chapter 57 . 2/27/2014
Not to mention you inject so, sooo many adorable little headcanons while breezing through the tiny limit of 250 words. How magnificent is this whole thing?
cyjanidybel chapter 52 . 2/27/2014
Ah. So much like Yong Soo to think so highly of his brother and be this impulsive. If I were to be more honest, I'd say that this chapter could have turned out more differently inside my head. Their contrasting personalities could have shined(is that the word for it) better, but that's not saying this one is bad.

Natalia's starting to actually see that she's straying off of her path and they're both very conflicted—I like to believe she's just more rational over her dilemma than he is?

Ok this is where I last left off omg I'm so buried deep. I'm so excited to read the rest. This is so brilliant *-*
cyjanidybel chapter 47 . 2/27/2014
You have such a poetic, almost lyrical way of ending your chapters. The closing sentence to this is probably my favorite. I can't tell if it's a tragic or liberating thing. A little confusing, to be honest, but it's a good kind of confusing I suppose.

Oh, and that I'm really.. really curious about all the song lyrics you used. I'm wishing for a playlist now;;
cyjanidybel chapter 38 . 2/27/2014
Here's another thing that needs to be said—I think you write the characters down fantastically. This chapter wins my hardest bias thus far. Though sometimes I wish you'd expound more on Raivis or maybe even Eduard, because I know when you do it'll probably be magnificent, but still. I'm all praises for your characterization of everyone.

Irina throwing a wooden brush at her 'terrifying younger sister' just so she can get through the latter's head and not regretting any of it. Natalia letting her walls down even if it's partial, it's a start. This is really the best.

Aaah I could kiss you for this chapter fglg;hgf;'
cyjanidybel chapter 36 . 2/26/2014
I'm still pretty far off at ch.36 and trying to re-immerse myself in this (I don't remember where I left off) but let me just say that I adore your concise writing style. Short and straight to the point yet full and I have yet to be confused about, really, anything at all.

Also, the second sentence to this one is literally the best anything I have read about Yong Soo forever. Props to you, author, I'm really amazed and itching to get to the newer parts ;v;
DarkPrincess129 chapter 81 . 2/12/2014
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You finally updated, I was waiting for so long!
TackUpwind chapter 81 . 2/12/2014
You updated! I am so excited right now! Seriously, I am jumping up and down fangirling- keep 'em coming, please!
Q chapter 81 . 2/11/2014
I have missed reading this and was more than excited when I found the email in my inbox telling me of your fingers' return to the keyboard.
Thank you.
Kit2000 chapter 81 . 2/11/2014
Wow! Finally an update! Thanks a lot! I have been looking forward to read the continuation *_* As a representative of Belarus I am eager to know how this story ends 3 Please update soon!