Reviews for Defensive Wounds
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Dear rebecca:

"Some desert language." Yeah, that's pretty helpful, all right. Arabic, Khalkha, Hopi, Nami... they're all basically the same, right?

VG LittleBear chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Hi, the first time I read this story, I knew I had not enough words to tell you how well you've captured the essense of each character. So I waited, and now it's several days later. I've reread the story, and I still think it's one of the best takes on Ziva post Somalia. Chapter 7 didn't confuse me. And I'm with you that Ziva would not 'talk this out'. That she allowed Gibbs to hold her, while she wept, was a big step. I loved their interaction, but you've done equally well with Abby, McGee, and last but not least, Tony.
Thank you very much! Cheers!
Ladyaloysius chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Just enough exposition!
Ladyaloysius chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Very fine work!
Ladyaloysius chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Oh, that is one super Ninja!
Ladyaloysius chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I love this and also wish for more Z and A!
Ladyaloysius chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Really, truly good! And yes, God does love a duck!
Ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Very strong but not too strong!
Ladyaloysius chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
This is good! A lot of stories have been written about Somalia but this is a nice touch!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
THIS is a weak chapter? You truly do not realize how good a writer you are! This was excellent !
ahtlolevad72 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
The abby ziva post somalia shower scene is perfect!
Ally chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I dont know if you still check reviews for this story, but I just just came across this one today and wanted to tell you how much I love your story! This insight in the characters was amazing and also think the ending did really stay true to their characters. This story is absolutely touching and almost made me cry (which I usually dont do very often just because of fictional stories) Great story!
Cricket Songs chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Aw, the ending was sappy, but not in a bad way. :)

I'm so glad I found this, and it's very well written. I've actually had a very similar plot rolling around in my head for a long while, and now I don't have to write it 'cause you've already written it - and it's much better than I could've done.

Thanks for the good read.

- Cricket
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
This is a hard story to read. It's always hard for me to read about what Ziva endured in Somalia. Good job.