Reviews for Defensive Wounds
rubiesandrain chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Omg! What's going to happen now? What's she gonna say? Update soon! :)
M E Wofford chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
The Abby/Ziva scene had tears in my eyes.

Well done chapter.

And Gibbs and the scene in Somalia...again with the tears.

I can't wait to see what she has to say to Tamir.
Leonie1988 chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! well done so far!
Tiva lovah chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
I love everything about this chapter- it was so good! I'm excited to see Ziva confront Tamir! Update soon please I really wanna know what happens!
Alidiabin chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
So emotional. I liked the continued theme of legs giving out/being completely floored by events. I liked the look into Gibbs head, about the rescue. Wonderful chapter.
ChEmMiE chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Cant wait for the confrontation! And really wanna see gibbs making her talk! :)
hopeisabluebird chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
This chapter is so heart-breaking, and not confusing at all. I think you made it pretty clear what happened (without coming right out and saying it). The worst kind of torture is betrayal. And Tamir's betrayal was brutal - especially since Ziva came to rely on him to keep her sane, human, herself.

Beautiful. Please update soon.
Alidiabin chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I liked this chapter very much. I was a a little lost with the Jewish references (my ignorance not your fault). I liked the chapter. Ziva would definitely need some time to reflect.
Kew121 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
What a fabulous, fabulous chapter. Even though it depicts a flashback and ends on a lonely note, I feel such catharsis in the running and the rain the beautiful descriptions of religion and spring in Washington. Well done indeed.
rubiesandrain chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I love this! Update soon! :)
Tiva lovah chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I liked the trip through Zivas headspace- really good! Update soon!
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I felt so sorry for her.

And actually this wasn't confusing for me at all.

It actually explained some of Ziva's feelings toward Tamir.

ChEmMiE chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Nope, not confusing... :)

cant wait for more!
Kew121 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
What a beautiful chapter. I'm so glad you're expanding the story. I especially appreciate the lack of dialogue in the scene with Abby, how the really story takes place in the silence and in the memory in Ziva's head.
Travelin-Thru chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Great chapter again!

The interaction between Abby and Ziva was small but profound and I hope to see more moments like these included into your story :)

It seems Ziva is going to have a chapter with each of the main characters and I do hope that happens. I also like how Ziva is having semi-flashbacks and I'm wondering whether she will have a 'full-on' one as part of the team helping her recover as I didn't think there was much in the show.

The more I'm learning of Tamir the more nervous I am getting for Ziva if she goes to speak with him, I think it will make for a good confrontation. Your writing is totally all invovling and I'm again looking forward to your next update. Keep up the good work :)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »