Reviews for Defensive Wounds
Travelin-Thru chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Great chapter again!

The interaction between Abby and Ziva was small but profound and I hope to see more moments like these included into your story :)

It seems Ziva is going to have a chapter with each of the main characters and I do hope that happens. I also like how Ziva is having semi-flashbacks and I'm wondering whether she will have a 'full-on' one as part of the team helping her recover as I didn't think there was much in the show.

The more I'm learning of Tamir the more nervous I am getting for Ziva if she goes to speak with him, I think it will make for a good confrontation. Your writing is totally all invovling and I'm again looking forward to your next update. Keep up the good work :)
NCIS chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Really amazing chapter, please post soon x
M E Wofford chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
This chapter?

This one made me cry.

I know you said it was hard to write, but to the reader it is so worth all the effort.
rubiesandrain chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
I. Love. This. Especially the Abby and Ziva friendship. The shower part was so touching. UPDATE SOON! :)
mon-petit-pois chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
I love this:) you captured it PERFECTLY, and very realistically. You SHOULD be proud of how it turned out:)
ChEmMiE chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Yes, very cute scene! :)

cant wait for more!
Alidiabin chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Wonderful chapter. I love this. I love the Abby/Ziva friendship. I love how they don't need words just a hug.
wondercloud chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Looking forward to seeing what comes next. It's nice to see a take on this that hasn't been done already.
tankbbg chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Wow, I absolutely LOVE your characterization. Your take on the whole team is amazing. I also love your father/daughter dynamic between Gibbs and Ziva completely realistic and am much enjoying your fic!
Ziva-Tali-David chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Oh. WOW! You really are a very talented writer! They definitely should employ you at CBS. I REALLY loved it. Please update soon
Alidiabin chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Wonderful but sad chapter. I love that Ducky was concerned about Abby's feelings by not making her run Ziva's HIV test. And how relieved he was. Lovely chapter. Well done.
Robern chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I like this story well done!
Zivafan chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Love this story and in particular, this chapter. I have always loved the way Ducky sees and treats Ziva. I think in many ways he knows her better than even Gibbs or Tony.

Can't wait to see what Gibbs does now.
ChEmMiE chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Love it! :D
Travelin-Thru chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
ahhh cry! Another brilliant chapter :)

I totally loved the interaction between Palmer and Gibbs, and loved how Gibbs only showed his 'uncomfortable tell' to Ducky. And the last sentences were EPIC!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »