Reviews for Second Chances
walking-in-dark chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Please write more! this story is so interesting, I wannnnna moooreeee!

Stay away Marik! Get lost! Ryou is not yours to have! Please T.T
Kat chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
I love ur fic! :3 please update soon! 3
have a cookies for all your good work! *gives you cookie*
joelle-sama chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
loved the part with Malik and Ryou! 3 I hope you will continue your fic!
joelle-sama chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Marik x Ryou SQUEEEE! _
But Bakura x Ryou is perfect too ;)
joelle-sama chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
"You have a debt to pay". I like that!
joelle-sama chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Promising beginning! :D I cant wait to read the next chapters
Pheonix09 chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Poor 'Kura

Hey I thought Bakura and Ryou were supposed to get together?

That was excellent, I loved it and awesome job but I can't wait for the next chapter
BloodyWolf83 chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
That was a awesome story I really loved it please continue please
AnnaMNR chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Interesting read
Pheonix09 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
How are you?

That was awesome, amusing and cute, I loved it and excellent job but I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon
Pheonix09 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Pheonix09 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Amusing, nice job

Please don't make Bakura leave in the end, that would suck
CraftyLion chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Okay, well, I had thought that there was an email in telling me about this updated story but I can't seem to find it. Might have something to do with my stupid mass delete. However, I did remember that it was updated and I did come back here like a good little reviewer to read and review and fill you with happiness. Or, at the very least, give you a little happiness.

First thing that I noticed was that this chapter was squashed. By that, I mean that the text is "stuck together," instead of there being a space between each line. It's a bit easier to read when it's double spaced, although I don't mind it either way.

The actual chapter ... wonderful. AS ALWAYS. We're finally getting into the core of the story (not that I didn't mind the introduction/"Hey, I'm back" chapters! I adored them).
However, we are now on our way to finding out Bakura's true purpose for being back and it's exciting! What sort of adventures and tomfoolery is coming our way?
As a side note: I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but I find I always giggle when Bakura encounters modern day technology and has no idea what it is. This story was no different.

So, let's see. Bakura has seen Yugi, Marik, and Ishizu now. It's very much like Ishizu to keep a level head (if a somewhat cooler head), even in the company of those she might not like so much. I'm curious to see if you will have any more Bakura and Marik scenes. An embarrassed spirit of the Ring? This ... I must see more of this.

All in all, you did a wonderful job with this chapter. It was, sadly, short. Plus it ended in a cliffhanger, which is just killing me.
But I shall do my best to wait patiently for the next chapter.
Until next time!
The Amazing McCormick chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Oh, wow! I love this story! I've just recently gotten back into Yu-Gi-Oh, and I'm extremely attracted to Gemshipping and Tendershipping.
One request, though, and it's not for the story so much as the format; in chapters 1-5, each separate line was spaced, but in chapter 6, it's all sort of bunched together. Um.. It's just that it's harder to read, for me. I mean, just a suggestion.
x chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Want more. Definitely want more.