Reviews for Altered Reality
city bookworm chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I could see that Bella easily could've died that day. It is an interesting idea that she would haunt their existance. Did you read, The Lovely Bones? Bella has a similar afterlife.
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Very interesting - totally did expect that.

I like the fact that Jasper could still feel her emotions when she hung out at their house. :)
WolvesCanEatMe chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Well, hello there lovely!

Lookie what I found! :P I spotted a bit of a Song Of...too...I will get to it, hopefully soon...

This week has been a crazy upheaval of emotions, and I've been a wreck...so...I'll get you an EMO email in a bit :P

But...anyhoo...

Fabulous! I really liked the angsty twist of Twi events. Well done, babe. You're a natural at the angst! I'm so jealous!

Love you! Talk to you soon!
karenec chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was such a beautiful and delicately sad AU take on Twilight. Although it's perfect as it is, the romantic in me wants it go on and on... and on! I would love to see if somehow Bella and Edward ever 'connect' in the same dimension, perhaps through reincarnation. *sigh* Such a lovely story, thanks so much for writing it :)
VSPS chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
WOW... loved this alternative take on Edward taking off at the beginning. Great insight and great flow in your story. - V
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved how you used one of the pivital moments in the story and changed it. I think it is great that Bella got to learn more about Edward and that she was able to spend time with him after she was a ghost. I wonder if he knew she was there. I am certain that Jasper knew something was there, but I am not sure if any of them knew it was Bella. I loved that he still composed the lullaby and Bella could still listen to it and that she found a kind of peace even if she couldn't move on.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Great job.
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow, this as a really well written and interesting (but sad!) AU. This could so easily have happened if Edward hadn't come back.

I thought you described Bella's sadness and confusion very well. I'm worried about her being trapped in Forks though. What happens when Charlie dies and the Cullens move on? I hope that she is tied to Edward, even though they never had a chance to get to know each other. I think watching over the Cullens could be an interesting afterlife.

Great story, thanks for writing!
content1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was the only contest entry that I cried over! It was wonderfully done and I enjoyed it. I could totally see her sitting as a ghost and watching him.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Nice story; thanks for writing! :)
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I didn't have any idea what to expect when I started reading this and I definitely did not expect what happened. I think I re-read the end three times just to make sure I got it.

I'm not usually a big ghost/haunting person, but I loved the way you had her visit Charlie and then the Cullens. And, as a Jasper girl, I love that he could feel her emotions still.

So much story in a one-shot, you should expand it to multi-chapters somehow! Kudos to you! :)
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011