Reviews for Somebody Else
Jeremy Shane chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
Oh my god. Interesting parallel between Maddie's own accident and the one she caused, still trying to figure out who. Aphrodite?
You need to update soon because I need to know what happens!
BellaRosa17 chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
Wow! A dead girl? I'm trying to figure out who it is. But that sneak peak really has me very curious now! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xXlost.in.paradiseXx chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MY EMOTIONS!
Okay...we're done with that :P
Stupid cliffhangers! I need to know what happens next (wait...you told me I think...but still)! Gah, why are you so good at this?
UPDATE!
KeepCalmCuzAnythingCouldHappen chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
Oh god;( poor dead person cuz I think I know who it is.,, UPDATE SOON!
bananagirl.97 chapter 22 . 4/25/2012
don't you dare break up Nikki and Derek. I love them 3 x
livvylovesyou chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
Dunno where this Leo guy came from, but I cam sense impending drama there. Fun stuff. I hope Jessie doesn't come too far between Jamie and Ryan because that'd be sad :P

Anyways, this chapter was awesome! Keep it up!
cantlivewithnolaughgal chapter 22 . 4/22/2012
oh... my... gosh! dramatic chapter! poor Connor... I hope he and Jazz work it out! good chapter!
BellaRosa17 chapter 22 . 4/22/2012
I will be extremely upset if you break up all three relationships. Plese don't premenantly break up any of the couples. Drama? Add all the drama you want to put in the relationships but don't break them up. Even if the break ups temporary it will help the characters realize who they truly want.

P.S. I can't wait to see how Nick and Aspen's relationship is. You know how well they work as a couple and all that stuff.

As for the chapter: having the guy Conner's known most of his life make a play for his girl, well ex-girl when he wants to get back together with her is awesome. A little competition should do him good and make him realize that he can't do better than Jazz.
xXlost.in.paradiseXx chapter 22 . 4/22/2012
Aww..Conner...will there be a fight? Lol, I'll see later. And ugh...Derek just talk to the girl!

By the way, if you couldn't tell, awesome chapter!
livvylovesyou chapter 21 . 4/21/2012
Loved seeing things from Ryan's POV again, because she's cool and talks about Jamie a lot, and loved finally getting to know what she's about, so basically, I loved this chapter! Although I really wanna know who the guy is, because Jamie...

I heart this:) Update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
xXlost.in.paradiseXx chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Oh my god that was great! I am soooooo curious to find out who that guy is! I NEED TO KNOW!

K bye :)
BellaRosa17 chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Great chapter as always! And you were right I believe Ryan needed to have this chapter all to herself. I can't wait to see what else happens. But I meant to tell you earlier, YAY FOR NASPEN! I wonder how Nick will deal with her past news.
Tabyylynn chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
OH MY GOD! JESSIE! THanks Gurl, I loved the chapter. IS the next chapter going to say who the guy is?