Reviews for She Who Hesitates
HBK96 chapter 1 . 10/15
All i can say is wow. Words cannot convey my appreciation of your skills. Hats off.
Lifeisunfair chapter 1 . 10/12
That is really one of the best harry potter love / sex stories i read here. The feelings shown here are descripted wonderful and the things harry and luna are doing, well, too. It shows how love can work in this world. Wonderful and depressing. 10/10
hpreader1974 chapter 1 . 9/14
Cool story. I wish that you would continue it. Keep up the writting.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 2/11
Fun story and a nice tale of young love. Thanks for sharing!
BMS chapter 1 . 1/15
Very nice.
The relationship developed at a believable pace and manner. I like the way you had Luna setting the pace as well.
Funnygurl143 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Please please do/write a sequel! I love your story! Please please do/write a sequel! :))
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Great story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Ugh I'm almost crying that was so cute and sweet and well written and *sobs* don't ever stop writing oh my gosh...
Lord of the Disc chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I've always enjoyed Harry/Luna pairings and this one was wonderful. I really liked the realism you incorporated into your story.
OriginalLictre chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Very nicely done.
moonspirityingyang chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Loved it
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wow what a fluffy fic! And quite hot I must say. Great story, way to make their feelings realistic.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Y'know that Horcrux hunt certainly would have been more interesting with a sexually active Luna and Harry along. I wonder if things might have coalesced into a threesome because a randy Hermione couldn't take just listening to them go at it anymore.
The Void Sage chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
very romantic and sexy to, a great love story, made me thunk that in the books harry had settled for Ginny, who from the movies i never found that attractive.