Reviews for She Who Hesitates
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 5/28
A good story... But luna didn't seem like the luna I know. She seemed like a good character for him regardless, so... I'm just pretending she's an OC
Stylo chapter 1 . 1/17
Absolutely beautiful and honest. Luna and Harry are the best couple ever, and this fic really does them justice. I love how it's paced naturally - you actually let the couple take their time, the way they would in real life. So much better than all those fanfics that leap immediately from first kiss to full-on sex. If there's a "tasteful" way to write hot sex, this is it. And best of all, this isn't just about sex; there's actual emotional love mixed in as well. In short, I feel like I'm reading a real couple.

The reason this story is so effective is because you've done an excellent job depicting the characters. I particularly like how many different sides of Luna we got to see. She's sweet, quirky, easygoing, and accepting, just like in the books - but you've also managed to bring even more out of her character. I love how she progresses from being cautious and uncertain to being more and more confident, and how she gradually starts taking charge during the makeout/sex scenes. And the way she holds her own during the argument at the end is a perfect conclusion.

Some of the sentences explaining their feelings could have been pared down or removed (e.g., "She was stunned by her boldness, but she could tell Harry was very nervous and didn't want him to feel that she was angry at him about what had happened.") For your future writing, remember that you can convey a lot about what your characters are thinking just through dialogue and verb choice. Other than that, everything else about this fic is top-notch!

And finally, I loved the use of "Merlin" and "Maeve" as wizard substitutions for God. Excellent touch.
HBK96 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
All i can say is wow. Words cannot convey my appreciation of your skills. Hats off.
Lifeisunfair chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That is really one of the best harry potter love / sex stories i read here. The feelings shown here are descripted wonderful and the things harry and luna are doing, well, too. It shows how love can work in this world. Wonderful and depressing. 10/10
hpreader1974 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Cool story. I wish that you would continue it. Keep up the writting.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Fun story and a nice tale of young love. Thanks for sharing!
BMS chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Very nice.
The relationship developed at a believable pace and manner. I like the way you had Luna setting the pace as well.
Funnygurl143 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Please please do/write a sequel! I love your story! Please please do/write a sequel! :))
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awesome
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Great story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Ugh I'm almost crying that was so cute and sweet and well written and *sobs* don't ever stop writing oh my gosh...
Lord of the Disc chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I've always enjoyed Harry/Luna pairings and this one was wonderful. I really liked the realism you incorporated into your story.
OriginalLictre chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Very nicely done.
moonspirityingyang chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Loved it
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wow what a fluffy fic! And quite hot I must say. Great story, way to make their feelings realistic.