Reviews for Edward's Awakening
amymorgan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Terrific. The story is in the details. Never imagined "ole Eddie having an involuntary jizz" !
NKubie chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I can see why you won the contest. That was really, really good! Congrats! I loved the subtle changes in his thinking as the journey continued, until, of course, the not so subtle change. ;)
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Lorilie James chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Amazing! Great job!-LJ
xxSottoVocexx chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Id love this to be the beginning of a full blown, non canon story! Convo with carlisle was hillarious- if i was esme id be super pissed having his explosive lust for another partner compared to the slowly opening flower of his desire for her, hahaha. I can see this turning into edward deciding to ask carlisle to turn her because he's already consumed by thoughts of her but doesnt think he can be in her presence. But as a one shot, i also love it. It keeps possibilities open and inspires the imagination.
ssherrill115 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
JSYK - I didn't know about the contest or this entry - so I didn't vote, so you can't thank me. But DAM! This is fantastic! Won't you continue it? I feel like I'm begging Stephanie Meyer here - won't you PLEASE continue it? I need it bad!

Love you - so much!

Southern Fan Fiction Review
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I read this because Lady Gwynedd is reccing it in her AN.

I think this is an intriguing take on what could have happened during that time in Alaska that even Midnight Sun doesn't really cover.

I especially liked the scene between Edward and Carlisle, but then I am always partial to those father/son scenes. _

Beans827 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Ah, that was really well done and beautiful. Gives new incite into what happened in Alaska to bring him back to face his fear. Great job and major congrats for winning the contest!
JanetL chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Just another in a long lone of stories I adore from you. I read non cannon, but it is my favorite and you have done it so well.

karenec chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was really fun. I loved the bits of obsessing and inner arguments - you found a great voice for Edward. I did wonder what might happen to Edward when he arrived amongst the "hedonists" smelling all... yummy. Congratulations on winning!
VivianDelongpaw chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow! Beautifully written. Transporting even.
RichelleCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wonderful! I so love your work.

For some reason I wasn't expecting your story to take this direction but I'm so glad it did. Here are my fave lines:

"And the silence pouring out of her mind."

"He bends down, and kisses her smooth lips. They're warm and silky like honey or liquid chocolate

Screeech! The sound of grinding metal filled the air, the brakes squealing as his foot jammed involuntarily on the brake pedal."

You've perfectly captured a wonderful, sexy, Edward POV in canon.

Now I need to go look up anything else of yours I've missed!
OCDindeed chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
gkkstitch tweeted me this morning and a few others about this story, and I have to sheepishly admit, I don't read a lot of FF anymore, but I'm so happy I clicked on the link she sent!

Such a breath of fresh air, what you've written! I realize I miss "old school" Twilight. So thank you for bringing me back. ;)

Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Interesting story! Thanks for writing!
Jessedholm chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Omg that was excellent! I love au vamp fics. SM herself couldn't have done that better...which reminds me. I'd kill for her to complete midnight sun!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »