Reviews for Edward's Awakening
Violhaine chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You really take my breath away. You're one of the authors in this fandom that I wish had been gifted with writing the original Twilight. The stories you tell are an example of its true potential. Since that wasn't to be we're so very happy to have you writing in this fandom. This is such a wonderful addition to what's missing from that difficult time between Edward first introduction to Bella and his flight to Alaska. What made him turn and reaccess his attitude and ultimately his feelings towards her. In thinking her his made he opened the door to his happiness even as that journey proved perilous for the two of them. I hope we'll see more but if not this was just wonderful.

Violhaine
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was great and a kinda hot too! ;) I love the way it was told and seamless shifting between the present and the past rememberances. Can't see Carlisle letting Edward borrow the Merc again anytime soon though! Congratulations on winning the contest. :)
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Congratulations on your achievement! This is an impressive story. Considering how much her blood called to him initially, it's amazing he was able to transcend to a higher need. You portrayed that so well. Thank you for sharing.

I could just see Alice ROFL while he was having his first orgasm in nearly a century. I was impressed he didn't even touch himself! Can't imagine how Jasper reacted to her reaction. LOL

Write on. Hope to see more from you.
barburella chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I like this! Very compelling and descriptive tale to what went through Edward's head when he ran away at first.

I hope this continues further.
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Huge congratulations again.

Great story. Poor Edward! He's going to have to learn to deal with so much.

Thanks for writing.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was beautifully and elegantly written, and very deserving of it's win.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Dear duskwatcher,

This was a fabulous story, and one I've never seen written before. During the time Edward was gone away from Forks after his first meeting with Bella. I absolutely loved where you took this, including his talk with Carlisle about his manhood.

Thank you for this...it definitely fills in some blanks that Steph left out!

xoxoSus
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
dusk, I've known ever since A Litany at Dusk one of the most amazing stories ever written, a must at the Twilight Fanfic Hall of Fame.

And now you present us with this! You certainly deserved to win,

congratulations are in order!

This is a masterpiece, so well written, so moving, so intense...it nearly made me cry. I guess that hadn't it been for all the gidiness of the last few days re BD promo and I wld hv lost it.

Thank you very much, again, you reaffirm yourself as a fantastic writer.

I am your faithfull follower.
my1edward chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I liked this story very much. I enjoyed the phone conversation between Edward and Emmett, particularly their discussion of how Emmett was going to approach "Of Mice and Men" this time, and Edward's memories of his conversation with Carlisle about his lack of "tumescence". Your idea that Edward had a sexual awakening as he left Forks for Alaska is very interesting, and probably more realistic than Stephenie's version, if this were a true story! I wonder what your Edward would do upon his return to Forks... thanks for sharing!
trisha63 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow, gal it has been quite sometime since I have read anything from you. This little foray into Edward's mind was fantasticly written, very thoughtful and indepth. I am sure Edward certainly did not believe in love at first sight but this is exactly what he is experiencing for the first time in his existence. The scent of her blood and her quiet mind were what drew him in originally but there is something else there, someting physical and very emotional that he is having to wrestle with, as well. This stands as a great one shot, but I bet it would be simply wonderful as an extemded story. I truly love Edward's POV, as he is so descriptive and honest. Great to read from you again, take care. Trisha :}
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Just beautiful. I love canon Edward, and you channeled him perfectly. Thanks for writing and sharing. You totally earned that win!
Lady Gwynedd chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Really.

Not gonna write anymore. ;)

(Just kidding.)

This was superb. Very canon. Very fitting. and it explained Edward's return better than the original.

Well done.
content1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Congrats on your win! Great job. I enjoyed seeing him "come to life." It was an interesting take on what must have truly happened1
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Truly lovely!
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love the way you've retained Edward's character while awakening his sexuality. I've always hated the fact that he suddenly gets turned into a swearing, vulgar hedonist in so many stories.

I'd love to hear more in the future...pretty please?
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »