Reviews for Edward's Awakening
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Truly lovely!
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love the way you've retained Edward's character while awakening his sexuality. I've always hated the fact that he suddenly gets turned into a swearing, vulgar hedonist in so many stories.

I'd love to hear more in the future...pretty please?
LindyP chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Excellent, excellent story! Thanks for sharing!

LindyP :)
SqueakyZorro chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You truly deserved the win-what an excellent and intriguing perspective on that run to Alaska! Love the rich descriptions, and the chat with Carlisle was perfect. Congratulations!
FFFan1664 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Congratulations! A well deserved win.

sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Love the way you explore Edward's feelings in more depth.
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is amazing! Can't wait to see what happens next.
erika shoval chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
MERCI!
winterstale chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
As always, you take those those threads from canon that were never quite woven in and create your own excellent tapestry. Totally plausible, so much more texture and depth. I always love what you post, it's completely unpredictable and always satisfying.

Thanks for sharing!

xo,

~w
Twiolic chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Loved your version of Edwards drive to Alaska. Good way to add even more turmoil to poor Edward's life since meeting Bella.

You didn't mark it complete. Are you continuing the story?
favludo chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
An interesting take written tastefully and beautifully! thanks for posting :)
jilburfm chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I liked Carlisle's explanation regarding sexual responses. I've never seen it presented that way. Very original.

Congrats on the win!
Raum chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Congrats!

You're an outstanding writer, I'm glad you won!

- Raum
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You know, I'd really like to see you continue this story. Very intriguing take on Edward and his thoughts during Twilight. Thank you for writing. :)

Shay
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ha, I was one of those. Happy to know who is the author, now.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »