Reviews for Forgiveness
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
lol. awesomeness. love the ending. so Jackie.
thisismyotp chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
tears and laughter- it's always tears and laughter with Doctor Who isn't it (award for best ending goes tooo: RHHP! *applause* *applause* *bravo*!)
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Interesting...I am assuming that Rose has somehow become part Gallifreyan? It seems like the logical explanation...haha, logical, okay...
But, yes, I loved this. I love how she practically quoted David Tennant from the Children In Need 2005 special. I love how he called her 'his Rose.' I love Jackie, as usual. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?
Oh, God. I can hear her saying it. *shudders* That woman frightens me with her deadly slaps.
But, quite honestly, this is awesome.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
YOU HAVE GOT TO MAKE A SEQUAL XD
melianthus chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I cried! I usually don't cry, but then reading or seeing the Doctor lose Rose is too painful for me. but anyway, great story. Jackie is definitely gonna flip on them xD
Gates Hale chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
As much as I love this couple... PERFECT INTERVENTION MOMENT! Fantastic :)
Derpy Whooves chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Ohhh Jackie... *sigh*
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really thought Rose wouldn't come back alive after a little while. I kinda thought from the beginning: "Maybe she'll come back." But as I read on, I began to think that she wasn't going to, but SHE DID YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! XDXDXDXD Very well written, good plot, this was a good story! And I epsecially loved the bit at the end! HEHE, Typial Jackie!

Loved it! Amazing! Well done, thank you for posting!

OAO

DTSTTF!
fabian1nina1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You should keep going! don't end it I love it!