Reviews for Fear Not My Love
Annoyed chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ok this is a complete and f*cking fail. I've read this story awhile ago then when I come back all there is, si you say how you moved your story. You're retarded for believing in a stupid rumor. is not deleting M rated stories. How do I know? there are many and I mean many M rated stories that are still going and have yet to be taken down. So sign back in and delete your stupid *ss stories if all that's in them is you saying you've moved them. You're even more retarded for doing it seeing as all of your stories were rated T not M. You just lost a reader do to your stupidity. I hope you delete your stories so people who want to read them won't get stuck with utter horse sh*t. Ja
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
love it i want more
AS7R0Z0MB13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
cuteee story 3
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow, this is great :D There are indeed countless ways to do the picture prompt, but I think you pulled this off perfectly. I really enjoyed reading this, thanks so much! And I'm really glad your wrist is better (because really, I'm a hog for your Terrorist fics... hehe).

I loved the time setting you've decided to write this fic in, right when Shinobu's moving in, and directly where the manga leaves them off. With the misunderstanding and the adorable fluff to make it up, this could have made a nice act 11 for the Terrorists, lol.

Poor Shinobu, lmao. He was so happy in the beginning; I was feeling just as happy with him. What Miyagi said on the phone was probably one of the worst things Shinobu could have heard at that moment :) With these two, misunderstandings always turn out looking like good things... because they make up in such sweet and/or sexy ways.

Kinda thought it was funny how Risako was trying to dump a dog on Miyagi though xD Maybe she thought he was lonely because of their divorce? Lol.

Ahh, but again, poor Shinobu... your description of his mood change made me feel for him and his dumb (but cute) habit of assuming the wrong things, a lot.

I just loooooved the moment when Miyagi found him crying. Shinobu's sob-shouting was adorable! And of course the sweet hug from the picture :D This is so very well done.

I'd bet Shinobu felt pretty stupid once hearing that it was a dog Miyagi was talking about. Miyagi's sap-talk was very heartwarming. Especially coming from a guy like him, who barely ever says aloud his real feelings.

The last line... what a wonderful reference to the manga. A great fic with a great end, well done, you.

Thanks for the present! Both of them, lol. I really loved and appreciated both :D If you'd like, I'd also love to write a present for you. To show both the gratitude I have for two presents and your beta-ing work on my fics

I'll read your new BC chapters soon... I sort of have my hands full right now trying to get as much Chaotic Youth typed up as I can for today (internet was dead earlier so I couldn't get a whole lot done today)... but I'll be sure to read and review when I can :)
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
love it
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ah Alexia, another wonderful terrorist piece! You have such a beautiful handle on this couple. I can't speak for xMoymoy but I loved it. So many wonderful elements and delightfully tender.

Shinobu's insecurity and Miyagi's solidity is always such a great dynamic to explore and you did it wonderfully well here.

For some reason, I particularly liked Miyagi's comment about Risako and the idea of he and Shinobu going through all of his things to consolidate and remove her belongings. Now That would be an interesting fic... Would you consider it? Maybe extending this one?

Regardless, I always look forward to your writing.