Reviews for Ryou's Cousin
Ms.Pug chapter 13 . 6/14
I hope that this will be continued becaise I love this story and I could see Kura, Bakura, Malik and Harry in a four-some relationship!
Lillytha chapter 13 . 4/22
Love it and hope you write more, though I have to ask is this abandoned or on temporary hiatus in which your muse has gone silent/is currently being entertained by another work of art, and with some luck will pick this one up again with some time?
KEEP WRITING PLZ
*amusement* I find it quite entertaining that they'd probably jump at the chance to prank Harry by not warning him about the scary high speed driving, only to discover too late that Harry is quite unfazed once he sees they aren't actually going to hit anything. Firebolts and Wronski Feints, anyone? *cackles*
Netchka chapter 13 . 1/8
Great chapter and story. Looking forward to reading more.
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Ok I just have ask where did your pic come from? Who made it? It is very nice work!
Faery66 chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
Hope to read more.

D
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
Nicely done, I can't wait to see this continue. Keep up the awesome work!
StarKurama chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
lol. this is amusing
firelovesme chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
Again, no update, no notice of abandonment, no nothing...you make me weep. If I had any writing talent I would ask to adopt, however I don't. Darn...
David-El chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
Technically the Rod is used to control and manipulate minds, as well as the typical Shadow Game powers. That's why I prefer the Japanese name of Millennium Sceptre over Rod.
manapohaku2 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Really good. Inspired to make my own three some pairing. If only I could find someone to help me with the rules of Yugioh.
loretta537 chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
i really miss this story and hope you can update it soon
Drake Vallion chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Dear Author, I absolutly love your story and the plot line for it. I have read this story several times for two years. The pranks pulled in it had me dying from laghter too. Could I please adopt this story I could come up with some new ideas and make the story longer with a few changes from a huge fan!
thesmollbean chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
cant wait for the next chapter of this awesome story cause this is right now mega awesome