Reviews for Ryou's Cousin
RainRaven chapter 13 . 11/19
*sobbing* It can't be the end of the updates.*continuing to sob*
brownflower15 chapter 3 . 10/10
I like the story so far it's just the way that are so mean I understand that the pharoe is bratty but that is not a good reason to be so mean for no reason I'm going to keep reading can you please explain why
Carol542 chapter 13 . 9/7
I really really like this crossover please continue soon
Carol542 chapter 1 . 9/7
love it
SpiritTrainer chapter 13 . 8/19
i really like this story. Please continue when you have the time to post another chapter. thanks and great job.
Ms.Pug chapter 13 . 6/14
I hope that this will be continued becaise I love this story and I could see Kura, Bakura, Malik and Harry in a four-some relationship!
Lillytha chapter 13 . 4/22
Love it and hope you write more, though I have to ask is this abandoned or on temporary hiatus in which your muse has gone silent/is currently being entertained by another work of art, and with some luck will pick this one up again with some time?
KEEP WRITING PLZ
*amusement* I find it quite entertaining that they'd probably jump at the chance to prank Harry by not warning him about the scary high speed driving, only to discover too late that Harry is quite unfazed once he sees they aren't actually going to hit anything. Firebolts and Wronski Feints, anyone? *cackles*
Netchka chapter 13 . 1/8
Great chapter and story. Looking forward to reading more.
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Ok I just have ask where did your pic come from? Who made it? It is very nice work!
Faery66 chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
Hope to read more.

D
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
Nicely done, I can't wait to see this continue. Keep up the awesome work!
StarKurama chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
lol. this is amusing
firelovesme chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
Again, no update, no notice of abandonment, no nothing...you make me weep. If I had any writing talent I would ask to adopt, however I don't. Darn...