Reviews for Ryou's Cousin
Faery66 chapter 13 . 5/26
Hope to read more.

D
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 13 . 5/21
Nicely done, I can't wait to see this continue. Keep up the awesome work!
StarKurama chapter 1 . 5/9
lol. this is amusing
firelovesme chapter 13 . 3/14
Again, no update, no notice of abandonment, no nothing...you make me weep. If I had any writing talent I would ask to adopt, however I don't. Darn...
David-El chapter 5 . 2/16
Technically the Rod is used to control and manipulate minds, as well as the typical Shadow Game powers. That's why I prefer the Japanese name of Millennium Sceptre over Rod.
manapohaku2 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Really good. Inspired to make my own three some pairing. If only I could find someone to help me with the rules of Yugioh.
loretta537 chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
i really miss this story and hope you can update it soon
Drake Vallion chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Dear Author, I absolutly love your story and the plot line for it. I have read this story several times for two years. The pranks pulled in it had me dying from laghter too. Could I please adopt this story I could come up with some new ideas and make the story longer with a few changes from a huge fan!
The Flaming Darkness chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
cant wait for the next chapter of this awesome story cause this is right now mega awesome
angelrosiel15 chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
please update I was really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see how everything comes together when he finally gets back to his time, I wonder how they would have changed with his meddling. please update I would really like to see this story completed.
kitsunelovegirl chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
could you pleasse update your work
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
I bookmarked this fanfiction so finish it please!
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Sweetness!
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
Please continue this!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Update soon please!? It is one of my favorite stories of yours!