Reviews for The Contest
So far so good! Yum!
LinSog93 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
So far so good! Yum!
mindy781 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
I didn't want it to end, wow what a chapter. I didn't want the story to end. I really loved and enjoyed the story.
mindy781 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I don't want it to end, what a fantastic chapter. This chapter had me laughing, giggling, and squealing like a school girl. This story is beyond fun!
mindy781 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love it! What a fun chapter and story. The electrify between those two is incredible. I really like that Eric respected Sooke and took her home like she asked.
tradlover chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I loved this story! Great job.
WitchMitzi chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Good Story
Sam chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Loved it! This fic was great!
evitakrishna88 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
this is fun!
VixensLair chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
What a fun little lemon tart story!
opalsfire chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Woo Hoo! Who is who's prize cause I think that Sookie won too. Ummm I want to rub all over a wet vampire, especially one like Eric, good thing Eric won too because of Bill won it would just be wrong. Of course we knew that Eric would win, hello HOTNESS, so much more than all the other area male vamps. Yummy, just Yummy!
Loftin chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
I loved this little fic. Sookie was such a kitten! Oh, how i cannot get enough...I'm sorry it's over but I'm looking forward to the next glimpse into that mind of yours.

What's next? Thank goodness we still have 'La Vie En Rose' to look forward too. I'm spoiled, I know. But it's all your fault. Hehehe
artzannie25 chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
damn! thats one hell of a mini M shot.. damn.. why does it have to be the worst retail time ever? i need my fiance to get out of work asap! to relieve some Eric provided tension. its all you fault! eric and wet tshirt equals wet panties. and you know it damn it! this things pure torture! thank god for the lemon ending or id be pissed