Reviews for Teach Me, Master
LvSammy chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
OMG...I'm so sad...this is the end of this chapter and there is no more...this is all so amazing and i would really love to see this continue!
LvSammy chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
OMG...this is soooooooo good...I dont want to read the next chapter as good as this is because I know its the last one and it hasnt been updated in a while...this is amazing! I really hope you pick this story up again. THIS IS AMAZING!
LvSammy chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
holy crap this is amazing!
LvSammy chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
OMG...DYING HERE!
LvSammy chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
OMG...you're killing me! AMAZING!
LvSammy chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
it says this was last updated on 12-14-11...OMG OMG OMG...I need more please...I really do!
LvSammy chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
OMG...this is amazing! OMG...I dont want this to end!
msgoodbar2257 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
I READ THIS STORY LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS AMAZING, THEN I SAW THAT IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN A WHILE, AND I WAS DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE

THE POSSIBILITIES FOR THE STORY ARE ENDLESS, I DREAMED ABOUT IT ALL NIGHT , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK UP THIS STORY AGAIN AND
COMPLETE IT , WITH A MIND LIKE YOURS I'M SURE YOU CAN FINISH IT PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT, WILL THEY KEE
THERE RELATIONSHIP SECRET, HOW FAR WILL THEY GO, WILL IT GET INTO THE FUTURE WHEN KURT IS GROWN, INQUIRING MIND LIKE MINE WANT TO
KNOW SO I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK UP THE STORY AGAIN AND UPDATE PLEASE THANK YOU.

DEBORAH MSGOODBAR
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
... i am sooo unbearably mad that there is no more now... i wish there was more... man. after those freaking rules! i need more. my whole eveything craves it! i need more!
please please please please come back to this incredible amazing story! please! it was so great and i love love loved reading it!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
so freaking sweet! gah! i love it so much!

and wow! wayne needs to beat it! lol. sorry, taken. Kurt needs to tell him that he is taken though

Jackie
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
perfection! such a beautiful read... im so freaking saddened that its almost oveR!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS

jACKIE
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
holy cow! how can spanking me actually sexy?! this story is so awesome! i freaking love klaine, but klaine like this? its so new and different and strange, but i am finding myself loving it! when the chaptwr is over, i just want to read more!
i love that kurt disobeyed! lol. this is awesomeness!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
whooo! im excited!
i noticed that this story isnt complete, but it hasnt been updated for years... i was wondering why that is? same with your kat hybrid kurt story... i wonder... these stories are so awesome! why arent you writing them anymore? i love them!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
lol! wow! nice cliffy! and Klaine is so hot i love this story!

Jackie
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
ooooooooh... i feel like this wayne guy is gonna be trouble... blaine is not gonna stand for him... ooooh... im so eager for more
! gonna nap for a bit and then go back to reading!

man, i dont want to stop reading though! i love this so much!
damn you drowsyness.