Reviews for Bonfire
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Love this story! Wish there was a sequel!
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Maybe I should stop here. I'm getting a stomach-ache from all this intensity you're writing. I need a beak.

This was so good, even if I have a slight problem with Gibbs doing anything with Jenny while still engaged to Stephanie...

XX
MissJayne chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Loved it! I want to send Will some Boddingtons now :P Very sweet.

And you cut something about Leroy the Hedgehog? *puts hands on hips* I need to see the unedited version, sweetie.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Great snapshot of Jenny and Gibbs- I loved it, and the Guy Fawkes historical explanation.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved it was really beautiful I love jennys grandfather he is really sweet. Love how they got them together
Paris-eternellement chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Another job well done and I really needed this today so thanks!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hey this is great! Keep up the good work!
maggie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awww... that was sweet! and I really liked the idea of Gibbs being determined and going after Jenny like he did... good work! :-)
KMW chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I'm not sure why you had Ducky refer to Tudor History in connection to Guy Fawkes Night and have Will Decker correct him by stating that it was Stuart History. Given Ducky's breadth of knowledge and interest, why would he make that mistake? Also why would he, the British (and Scottish) character get it wrong and Will, the American character get it right?

Apart from that, I liked this story. I always thought that Jenny and Gibbs had chemistry and wondered what might have happened if she had not put her career first and ended their relationship. Would she and Gibbs have married and would that marriage have bucked the trend for Gibbs' marriages after Shannon's murder? The idea that they could have reconnected much sooner after Paris is an interesting one - though it would mean a raw deal for Stephanie.
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Nice story! I really like Jonathon Shepard. I like the idea of Jibbs reconnecting shortly after Paris.