Reviews for Ai Youkai
marquis.shax chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
Fuck returning to Konoha have them rebuild Uzushiogakure
Animaman chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
Nice work and pretty sure by the time they return to Konoha, that not only would the villagers get a big surprise when Naruto fights them back when they try to attack, yet also learn that their protect is now in jail. Too bad there aren't anymore scenes taking place in Konoha, seeing how the ninja council are doing against those trying to force their way onto the village.
jboy44 chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
Naruto's aunt is a bitch.
gamelover41592 chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
great work on this chapter
david.teague.3950 chapter 27 . 5/20/2015
I do hope you get the next update to this story soon it is a good one, I like it more than "He will be Mine" in truth.
DemonOfThePlains chapter 27 . 2/27/2015
are you still planning on working on this? this is a great story even if you were to skip over the lemons and i would appreciate if it gets updates again soon. or atleast an update saying it is done with.
PrototypeMarc627 chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
I like this story. When are you going to update?
MythicGR66 chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
are you gonna update your older Naruto stories like the first male Valkyrie
Guest chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
Love love love love love love love this story! I can't wait for you to update it! :)
Yo mamma bitch chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Qrrdadwxwdum,i,.ji, ,,hk,iku,ukum,u,
J,mu,hl
TheNiemand chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
Oh I am soo sorry I havent reviewed this earlier. I asumed I had done it but I was wrong. Well I am doing it now and I have to say nice chapter even when the Lemon scene was suddenly and whitout any warning, but beeing a succubus fic thats kinda expecting. And this Anton looks like the typical bureaucrat, while beeing a pain in the ass bureaucrat are also needed like all parts of the inner motor of a engineer.

And nice part on hintings Sakuras power, while I still have no clue to at what Narutos could be.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
please update soon this is a great fic
TokusatsuLuv chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
LolaTheSa chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I tried... I like the idea of them being succubus but only 1 thing has been said that says M. And seriously nothing really good in naruto at this point. He is the male harem leader that gets everything when really, he is a solfy. Not saying that is bad. But this is NaruHinaSakuHarem. His personality should be wide. Not a dull "yes man"... I mean i wasn't expecting a badass naruto but a i was atleast expecting a tough yet caring naruto. Not this emo naruto... All the girls known have a better personality then him at this point.
BeautifulLotus chapter 27 . 8/5/2014