Reviews for Ai Youkai
Dracoessa chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
Oh kami, never, and I do mean NEVER mention ramen around Naruto.
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Oh civilian, your councilors, elder councilors, and Mr. mummy jerkey should be scared s**tless because their "daemon" is going to be their *snickers* night mares.
Dracoessa chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
*snickers* going to Naruto's actual homeland. :-)
Dracoessa chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I think those civilians, and their corrupt council along with the elder council and mr. mummy jerkey aka danzo should be atleast sevearly bashed and often.
Dracoessa chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Oh kami, I hope that naruto would pull through.
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
*snickers* how does to feel to be on the receiving side, hmmm you pink banchee?
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
*snickers* the civilian & elder councils are up to their necks up "that" creak.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Konoha, your free falling now.
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Oh snit!
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Oh frag!
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Konoha, your in the sights of an angry mother, and kushina your going to be suprised by the changes.
Dragonjek chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
A very interesting story. I do have a bit of a complaint, though-we haven't seen Naruto and Kushina have really any bonding time at all. Things have been sort of hectic, and she has kept a number of secrets, but other than her attempts to convince him he isn't a monster there hasn't really been anything to form a connection between mother and son.
SliceNDicer8 chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Okay, I just finished reading this story and I liked it as well. I'm put off by Sakura being in the harem, as I don't like her, but my intrigue into pretty much all things supernatural and mythological has overruled that issue when it comes to this story. Succubi and Incubi are very interesting in my opinion. I would like to see Hinata becoming a Succubus sooner rather than later, but that's up to you, and you have given something for her to do before she changes, and that probably won't happen for a while given the story's current events.

As with "Students of the Snake", "He will be mine", "Keibatsu", and "Walk a Mile", I will be impatiently waiting for updates.

P.S. What does Keibatsu mean? I'm rather curious.
dark dhampir chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Thank you for updating! I like this story: it has a cast of hilarious and sympathetic characters, and the mythos you've woven is WONDERFUL! A great blend of fantasy elements from around the world! Can't wait or th next bit.

P.S. The scene at the end is very sweet; I really like Hinata in this story.

P.P.S. If your taking requests for other members of the harem: my top votes are Tenten, and Tamari.
uzumaki54 chapter 25 . 6/14/2013
I'm not gonna critique you but the succumbs spell only works in alfhiem so I would suggest a seen where naruto and hinata talk about it and gets her to become a succumbs unless you plan on making hinata and group travel back and forth
This is just a suggestion
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »