Reviews for Ai Youkai
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/23
This shows a interesting side of the village because it shows hatred towards Naruto especially the villagers whom in the canon it wasn't allowed to happen.
Leaf Ranger chapter 31 . 8/23
Oh wow. That doesn't sound good. What did Kushina do or hear that caused that? Guess we'll find out next chapter, won't we?

and wow, Sakura cured Ino quickly. I wonder what it is she's got exactly? That was pretty impressive.

Keep up the awesome work! Good chapter!
thor94 chapter 31 . 8/23
interesting.
look sakura obtain a interesting power, but hope it won't be that godlike.
naruto deserve the most badass impossible power since he is the MC.
AnonnymA chapter 31 . 8/23
Update! So happy!
Otaku of Anime chapter 31 . 8/23
Holy shit. Amazing update after a long hiatus. Hopefully the next update comes soon. Until then, best of luck in all your writing endeavors
R-king 93 chapter 31 . 8/23
Wonderful chapter
BigJohn Uzumaki36 chapter 31 . 8/23
Another awesome chapter can't wait for the next update.
jp0625 chapter 29 . 8/23
Jiraiya IS one of Konoha's top 5 ranking ninja being their Spymaster, but Sannin isn't a rank, its a title. Hanzo declared them the sanin for surviving against him during a battle as a mocking respect. I think in the manga Shikaku was 2nd in command as jounin commander. I love Jiraiya, but he is a loner not a leader. Powerful? Yeah, id say he was the strongest Konoha ninja at his death and would have defeated Pein if he knew the secret. Even then he came close to winning.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 31 . 8/23
I look forward to the next chapter.
kage88 chapter 31 . 8/23
brilliant
Kitten Arina chapter 31 . 8/23
Way to short of an update for how long it took you to actually update. I have enjoyed this story a lot. I wish that this got more of your attention then the four masters does. Because that one still reads as if you are copying word for word with very little changes from the Avatar. There is not wrong with using one show as a guide but you are relying on it so much I might as well just watch season 2 for my self again. I like this one because this keeps it's original feel to it.
HurZysn chapter 31 . 8/23
looking forward to more updates
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 31 . 8/22
You goofed at the end there, you have Kushina saying Midgard instead of Alfheim.

Also; HOLY SH*T, you just made Sakura like Scarlet Witch! (The comic version.)
TheNiemand chapter 31 . 8/22
Man, it is great to see a update from this again.
te.nellis chapter 31 . 8/22