Reviews for Ai Youkai
Great chapter!
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 3/30
that was good keep the chapters coming
yukicrewger2 chapter 29 . 3/27
Naruto needs to change Hinata over already. Not only do I want to find out just how affected the Byakugan will come to the change, I want some hot NaruHina action!
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 3/29
that was good keep the chapters coming
Amaterasu Mordekaiser chapter 29 . 3/29
hello I just read your fic liked her approach imagine when Tsunade find perverted sage with white hair , Tsunade could gain a power to read the thoughts of the person
Ratchet2546 chapter 29 . 3/28
It's been a while but glad you didn't abandon it. Here's hoping for more.
MickDunD chapter 29 . 3/28
About damn time you updated
thor94 chapter 29 . 3/28
finally after almost a year, a new chapter
so naruto know about the baby and could return to konoha.
like how jiraiya dealed with the elders.
Kitten Arina chapter 29 . 3/28
This was a nice addition but I move through it to quickly with how long it has been sense you updated. I sure hope you can update this story sooner then what you have been. I have to read all over again sense I think you had Tsuande loose her connection to the slugs but I don't recall if Naruto lost his connection to the toads and if he hasn't then maybe he could send word or Prevy Sage can send a letter asking what all is going on sense I am unsure as to how the plan to move everyone is going.
kage88 chapter 29 . 3/28
interesting idea
Shigure Toshiro chapter 29 . 3/27
good chapter, looking forward to what happens next.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 29 . 3/27
I love Jiraiya using the laws against the Elders. SUCK IT OLD FARTS! And if anyone comes to steal Sakura's baby... Mama Bear Sakura and Auntie Hinata, Papa Wolf Naruto, and the rest of their family in Blood Knight mode will make them regret it and long for death.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 29 . 3/27
And the elders get burned!-HALLEJUAH AND PRAISE BE! Loved the reveal to Naruto and the deeper talks from it as well:). Great job.
Animaman chapter 29 . 3/27
Well, looks like Jiraiya is doing a good job of cleaning up Konoha, especially the ones who are dumb enough to think that they are what's needed to keep the village, only to realize it's the other way around, Tenten might be joining the harem, along with the rest of the girls that are with Naruto, and maybe a few more in the village, and looks like two different worlds, two different leaders, are going to have to pay for their choices. Too bad the place Naruto is at doesn't have an afterlife, bet Kushina, along with the girls, would like to beat the tar out of both Hiruzen, for not even trying hard enough to protect Naruto, and Minato for not having a contingency plan in case Naruto had to live a horrible life. Anyway, hoping Kushina knows a few laws to protect her child and grandchildren, and any children she has along the way if you cross that line. And curious, did you ever mentioned what happened to the kyubi, like did it get absorbed when Naruto completed his transformation, or are they planning to let kyubi go free without killing Naruto, and like when it happens, kyubi turns out to be a she, and wants in on the action?
807 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »