Reviews for Ai Youkai
MickDunD chapter 28 . 6/1
Took your time with this update...I'd like to see you try to expand the harem a bit though. I can think of a number of kunoichi who would be gook youkai candidates.
Narutothedevil.dnd chapter 28 . 6/1
Nice chapter. When will your poll end?
kage88 chapter 28 . 5/31
No offense but finally . I have been waiting for hs foe a wery long time and i can say it was worth the waiting
Dragon Man 180 chapter 28 . 5/31
Zora is never going to win Naruto over, she's basically responsible for most of his life being shit due to Kushina not being able to come back for him. I can just see Naruto deciding to make her suffer a bunch of pranks. Got to keep the old skills trained after all!
Shigure Toshiro chapter 28 . 5/31
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one.
SETHRX7 chapter 28 . 5/30
It's great to see countinuation of this fic. Great job with this chapter.
Leaf Ranger chapter 28 . 5/30
Overall, an impressive chapter. Seems Sakura has some type of command ability for her Gift. Or something to that effect.

And Zara screwed up bad it seems. Heh heh heh.

Overall, a great chapter. And also...wow...you recommended my fanfic. ;-; Thank you. *feels bad about reviews I've left on a couple of your fanfics*
Kitten Arina chapter 28 . 5/30
This was a nice chapter thanks for adding it. My problem is though that for me personally it is just to short with how long it took for you to update. Now I know you got a lot of stories and I got more then a few saved in my favorites, so I do understand some of the delays that happen. But at the same time the longer it takes for an update the longer I would like the chapter to be.
R-king 93 chapter 28 . 5/30
Excellent chapter update soon
rinnegan18 chapter 28 . 5/30
great story
Starfire99 chapter 28 . 5/30
Yay! A new chapter! Been waiting for this one for a while.

But something is confusing me. I've read this story a couple times, and unless I misread it all those times, it was my understanding that Naruto couldn't get a girl pregnant until HE had a frenzy. When he made love with Hinata, you said he was "shooting blanks" IIRC. Did he have a frenzy and you not mention it? Did I miss it?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 28 . 5/30
Very impressive:). I like Sakura's view and new 'status.'
VFSNAKE chapter 28 . 5/30
Nice! Love how that went down. Sakura has the ability to make people do things with her Mana because her will essentially overpowers the will of the person she's commanding. No doubt enforced by her voice channeling her Mana toward the intended target, the target hears it, and the Mana finds a way to manipulate events to make the command be obeyed.
thor94 chapter 28 . 5/30
finally a new chapter.
if sakura gift is to command powerd any people like robot, i think it is really overpowered.
so and she is pregnant, that fast.
hope naruto will be gifted with a badass special mana power too.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 28 . 5/30
ok
I look forward to the next chapter.
764 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »