Reviews for Ai Youkai
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 31 . 12/31/2017
OMG! Sakura has ultimate body has power!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2017
please post more
BlackRoseFire chapter 31 . 10/16/2017
Nice chapter. I really liked the way that you have had the various events unfold, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Rongis chapter 12 . 10/6/2017
Not gonna lie skipped through it cos you made naruto mommy's boi just like yourself and good job ruining another story that had potential.
Hazard1122 chapter 31 . 9/5/2017
I love your story, the character progression and everything that has been happening is very interesting. I love the bolder hinata and I love the fact that I don't hate sakura lol. I can't wait to read more and I hope it come soon!
ShadowSnake22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Another interesting story that you have created I am veey impresses with how it is coming along
Guest chapter 31 . 8/28/2017
To counter some of the "Greater Good" BS that Dragonjek is spouting.

A) Loyalty is a two way street.

The Succubus race, showed no loyalty to Naruto and abandoned him, ergo he owes them nothing.

And the excuse of he'd be safer elsewhere is a big load of BS, when you consider how many wars the Elemental Nations has been through.

Here's another hint of that Hiruzen who was in his 70s participated in THREE World Wars, and he became Homage during the First. Add in the Sound Invasion. Or Akatsuki. Yup. Perfectly safe..

B) Them finding it weird that Naruto won't screw them?

See point A about abandoning him. While biologically he may be an Incubus, culturally he's something else. They can't expect him to be in accordance with their cultural norms, when he grew up elsewhere and doesn't share their views.

If they wanted him to be like them, then maybe they shouldn't have abandoned him. If he'd grown up with them, then he'd share their views. Expecting him to just ignore the views he was "raised" with is the height of egocentricity.

C) How it's immoral to let the Succubi die out?

They're f*cling Ninja.
They are Thieves.
They are Spies.
They are Saboteurs.
They are Assassins.

Where exactly is it spelled out in their job description that they need to be moral?

While they can choose to be so, it's not mandatory by any means. Which brings me back to point A. He owes them NOTHING.

If that means they go extinct, well, they should've thought about that before leaving him to rot.

He doesn't need to pull a Harry Potter and sacrifice himself for a bunch of inbred moronic sheeple, who have no more loyalty towards him than pigs have use of a jet engine being strapped to their backs.

Again, loyalty is a Two-Way street. They showed him none, so can't expect him to show them any in return.

Yes, all it can take is a single screw up. That's life, and there can be no forgiveness for certain crimes.

Especially not, when there is no remorse on the other side. Just "Greater Good" excuses. And it's easy to talk of sacrifice, when you're not the one doing the sacrificing.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/28/2017
Hopefully Kushina will remember she's a Kuniochi.

Off Zara and frame the Vamps for the assassination, make it look like the Leeches attacked because Naruto beat the tar out of the delegate's son for attacking Ino.

Misdirection, guile that's the way of the old school Ninja.

After all, at the end of the day, family is about choice, whereas blood only makes one related. See Uchiha and Senju for proof of the latter. The Dursleys and Harry Potter also works.

Zara by abandoning a newborn Naruto made clear, she didn't view him as family. Even now she sees him as a resource. So why treat her as family then?

Her actions have made the prohibition against Kinslaying dicey to begin with. It's quite probable it's no longer applicable.

Thus time to act like a Ninja. Kill and frame job. No different from creating trouble between Iwa and Kumo by killing high ranked nobles, while disguised as members of the opposing village.
Starfire99 chapter 31 . 8/27/2017
Glad to see a new chapter out for this story. I was beginning to get a little worried. I'll look forward to another one soon, I hope.
Starfire99 chapter 29 . 8/27/2017
I just noticed something in the previous chapter (28). You said the former queen is Kushina's birth mother. But earlier in the story when Kushina is recounting her history to the group, she said both of her birth parents are dead.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/24/2017
Good chapter
Guest chapter 31 . 8/23/2017
Great chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/23/2017
Miiiiiight want to fix Kushina's second-to-last line. She said "Midgard", not "Alfhiem".
Guest chapter 31 . 8/23/2017
Beat the crap out of ewa again! Have naruto mate with ino before she becomes a victum again!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 31 . 8/24/2017
Zara is severely underestimating Kushina. I think Kushina is going to whip her up and down the castle and break several walls in the process. I can't wait to see what Ino becomes, but I can totally see her as a Dryad or something plant related due to her long time exposure at her family flower shop. A Dungeons and Dragons style Nymph might work best for her.
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »