Reviews for Ai Youkai
Sageofchaos chapter 30 . 10/22/2016
hope to read more.
Animaman chapter 30 . 10/22/2016
Well, not too bad, and won't be long until Naruto gets another addition. Anyway, I think Moegi and Tayuya might be past due for an appearance.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 30 . 10/22/2016
I think Hinata needs to get a free punch on Ino when she learns Ino invaded her mind. I can't wait to see how Naruto's group gets away from the demon realm if they really do play the long game like Kushina says it will be difficult to know right away what the consequences are.
gamelover41592 chapter 30 . 10/22/2016
well done on this chapter I'll be honest I did not see that coming wonder what Hinata and Sakura will say?
Griffin87443 chapter 29 . 10/21/2016
nice keep it up i like the diffrence naruto being an incubus i like it
AnonnymA chapter 29 . 8/31/2016
Wow. I'm in love with this fic. (Pervy giggles aside). I know this started as a challenge fic, but there is an Obvious amount of originality here that I am thouroghly enjoying.

Can't wait to see where you take this!
Phoenix774 chapter 29 . 8/19/2016
awesome story. nice lemon scenes by the way. update soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/21/2016
Ok this story had me laughing rather hard yet in other parts was rather romantic or in depth i hope u keep righting it i look forward to the finshed product
Tallman7 chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
Sorry, but my suspension of disbelief is completely gone.

Tsunade is a motherfucking SANNIN! An S-ranked nin and quite literally one of the strongest people in the world. Her running from a bunch of jumped-up civilians is idiotic when she should, just, ya know, KILL THEM?! The problem could've been resolved in like ten minutes:

Civilian council member: "Tsunade, we're removing you from power. Your demon-loving ways-" SPLAT! *head explodes from a Tsunade punch*

Epic beatdown ensues with traitorous ANBU being just as useless as they always were in reality.
LordCanine chapter 29 . 6/2/2016
Stupid fucking council members, always scheming. Back off!
my 2 guys chapter 29 . 4/25/2016