Reviews for Ai Youkai
Starfire99 chapter 28 . 5/30
Yay! A new chapter! Been waiting for this one for a while.

But something is confusing me. I've read this story a couple times, and unless I misread it all those times, it was my understanding that Naruto couldn't get a girl pregnant until HE had a frenzy. When he made love with Hinata, you said he was "shooting blanks" IIRC. Did he have a frenzy and you not mention it? Did I miss it?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 28 . 5/30
Very impressive:). I like Sakura's view and new 'status.'
VFSNAKE chapter 28 . 5/30
Nice! Love how that went down. Sakura has the ability to make people do things with her Mana because her will essentially overpowers the will of the person she's commanding. No doubt enforced by her voice channeling her Mana toward the intended target, the target hears it, and the Mana finds a way to manipulate events to make the command be obeyed.
thor94 chapter 28 . 5/30
finally a new chapter.
if sakura gift is to command powerd any people like robot, i think it is really overpowered.
so and she is pregnant, that fast.
hope naruto will be gifted with a badass special mana power too.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 28 . 5/30
I look forward to the next chapter.
marquis.shax chapter 28 . 5/30
Fuck returning to Konoha have them rebuild Uzushiogakure
Animaman chapter 28 . 5/30
Nice work and pretty sure by the time they return to Konoha, that not only would the villagers get a big surprise when Naruto fights them back when they try to attack, yet also learn that their protect is now in jail. Too bad there aren't anymore scenes taking place in Konoha, seeing how the ninja council are doing against those trying to force their way onto the village.
jboy44 chapter 28 . 5/30
Naruto's aunt is a bitch.
gamelover41592 chapter 28 . 5/30
great work on this chapter
david.teague.3950 chapter 27 . 5/20
I do hope you get the next update to this story soon it is a good one, I like it more than "He will be Mine" in truth.
DemonOfThePlains chapter 27 . 2/27
are you still planning on working on this? this is a great story even if you were to skip over the lemons and i would appreciate if it gets updates again soon. or atleast an update saying it is done with.
PrototypeMarc627 chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
I like this story. When are you going to update?
MythicGR66 chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
are you gonna update your older Naruto stories like the first male Valkyrie
Guest chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
Love love love love love love love this story! I can't wait for you to update it! :)
Yo mamma bitch chapter 14 . 10/7/2014