Reviews for Ai Youkai
Ilireanwri chapter 28 . 6/24/2015
Nice Story. Unusual but in a good way (Unexpected events from the beginning). Interesting (and sometimes funny) written. I'm looking forward for future Chapter :-)
If I may ask a few Questions:
-How many women will approximately be in the Harem?
-Which women will be in the harem?
-Are there any chances for Yugito and Fuu to become part of the harem? (they are two of my favourite Characters)
Starfire99 chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
Not sure if I said this before, but Naruto would be the perfect donor for skin grafts to Isaribi, if that's the route she chooses to go. He regenerated his skin from 3 chidori strikes in under 24 hours, and that also included the underlying muscle. If it was just the skin, it'd probably be half that. Also I doubt it would even scar for him with his regeneration rate.
Starfire99 chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
I just noticed that the Hokage ordered Kakashi to let Hiashi know the situation regarding Hinata. So why didn't Hiashi know where his daughter was if Kakashi was ordered to let him know?
AnarionRising27 chapter 28 . 6/16/2015
that was an interesting chapter. Sakura learns a lot about her condition, Naruto and Kushina get pissed at the higher ups. this was a really fun chapter. Hope Hinata doesn't get too jealous since she chose to wait. This story just got more complicated and I'm loving it. Keep up the great work
BBWulf chapter 28 . 6/13/2015
Interesting, if a bit odd. I quite like the potential that this has. With so many placesto explore, and so many adventures to be had, I can't see this getting boring anytime soon.
Ratchet2546 chapter 28 . 6/6/2015
Love it!
GinnyLover14 chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
What happened to the Kyubbi when they switched of Alfheim? Is it gone? converted to mana? Will naruto be able to use mana and chakra? What gift will he get? Lots of questions!
TigrezzTail chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
Heh, figures Sakura would get something that is sorta command based. She's good at yelling at people and telling them what to do after all!
Wrathchylde chapter 28 . 6/4/2015
I'd forgotten all about this story and had to re-read the whole thing. It was still quite enjoyable to go back and start over. I hope it won't be quite so long until the next update.
Metacarius chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
So, I'm amused by this since I see so many people underestimate Tsunade's strength and how ridiculously amazing it is. She punched her opponent and broke his nose. That's great for a normal punch. But this is Tsunade.

Judging from her love tap that crumbled the castle wall way back when (I'm estimating a 10x10 section of concrete wall, which this was probably stronger than), a short tap is enough to generate (really, super roughly) about 100,000 PSI. To give a comparison. The every day pressure you walk around with is, give or take .1 atm, is 1 atm (atmosphere). 100k PSI ~ 6804 atm or about 6804 times the weight of the sky you are currently holding up. Or a more pertinent example, a human skull will shatter, not fracture, shatter... at about 520 PSI.

With all that in mind, she was actually attacking this guy for real. Between the initial hit and the fluid shockwave afterwards, there would be a fine red mist... maybe... And that's if she kept it to the same tier of love tap and not something bigger... like a punch.

This is why she's a Sannin...
Guest chapter 28 . 5/31/2015
Dang. Sakura is first bet hinata is jealous like crazy. I look forward to the next chapter!
Malix2 chapter 28 . 6/2/2015
Great new chapter, keep up the good work. :)
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 28 . 6/1/2015
Good very good. Ill read ya later
Ja Ne
-BFBL
Guest chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
Good chapter
DragonPony022 chapter 28 . 6/1/2015
I have to say I truly love this story. I just spent all last night and this morning reading it all and a truly enjoyed it. It was a great read and a epic story.

I can't believe Sakura is prego but i did have a feeling she would be. I was wonder it would be a good chance Hinata is prego as well. I mean could a birth control jutsu work against his kind and then one super charge with Kyuubi energy. Not to mention they did it between the two of them 13-14 times. There is BIG chance I would say he is knocked up as well.

I was thinking also with Moegi I hope she join the harem as well. Sure she is younger then them that is for sure but she is only a few years younger, less then 5 years if I am right. I am not saying he would sleep with her but I am saying she so could earn a spot with him if she plays her cards right and it would be interesting since most of the time you never see Naruto hook up with younger girls mainly older ones.

Anyway great story, can't wait to see the next chapter
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »