Reviews for Ai Youkai
TheNiemand chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
Oh I am soo sorry I havent reviewed this earlier. I asumed I had done it but I was wrong. Well I am doing it now and I have to say nice chapter even when the Lemon scene was suddenly and whitout any warning, but beeing a succubus fic thats kinda expecting. And this Anton looks like the typical bureaucrat, while beeing a pain in the ass bureaucrat are also needed like all parts of the inner motor of a engineer.

And nice part on hintings Sakuras power, while I still have no clue to at what Narutos could be.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
please update soon this is a great fic
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
LolaTheSa chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I tried... I like the idea of them being succubus but only 1 thing has been said that says M. And seriously nothing really good in naruto at this point. He is the male harem leader that gets everything when really, he is a solfy. Not saying that is bad. But this is NaruHinaSakuHarem. His personality should be wide. Not a dull "yes man"... I mean i wasn't expecting a badass naruto but a i was atleast expecting a tough yet caring naruto. Not this emo naruto... All the girls known have a better personality then him at this point.
BeautifulLotus chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
I want more
MickDunD chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Nice. Any chance Naruto might gain any more girls?
Starfire99 chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
I may have asked this before, but can't Tayuya just have the counterspell done and return to being a human? I assume it wouldn't revert her to her injured state after healing her.
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Shove it up your ass canon and howler monkey lover.
SonicFan12 chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
We wanna threesome, we wanna threesome, we wanna threesome.
Tdtmedic chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Good story I'm really enjoying it keep up the great work I only spotted a few minor grammar errors but eh they happen other than that I can't really complain about anything else tho I would've liked to add ten ten to his harem
Valentine Meikin chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
Congrats on the long awaited update. I hope this means you're going to update more often, because I was thinking this story was abandoned.

Do like the new chapter, and I was slightly expecting the complication. Hope we see more succubi soon!
thor94 chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
interesting chapter.
So why people want see naruto? Because as only male royalty he is heir of alfheim kingdom?
Do you plan naruto awake attack/defense mana power spells?
Could be interesting: as human he can use chakra, as jinchuriki he can use yokai and as incubus he could use mana too: 3 of main power sources used in 6 paths worlds.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
Dragon Man 180 chapter 27 . 7/11/2014
This Anton... I want to see Kushina give him a major smack down for trying to force her son to go with him. Naruto at least knows not to go with strangers in a strange place. Whomever is wanting to meet him can't have good plans for him and Kushina better be there with him when he meets them.
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 27 . 7/11/2014