Reviews for Ai Youkai
Calebros chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
so the elemental nations have Tolkien?
Calebros chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
if chakra doesn't work in the Yggdrasil, then how did Naruto create a clone?
Calebros chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
since when does chakra only have a single affinity to elements?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
This story is garbage. I mean I'm here for a harem story so I can't say I didn't expect anything dumb to happen, but Naruto is fucking pathetic here. He's normal one minute and then like " I'm a monster, everyone must hate me, don't look" the next. You've given this story a good amount of thought, don't ruin it by making the main character sappy and unlikeable
Guest chapter 30 . 10/29/2016
Great chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
...I respect your attempt to make an alternate story, but you keep paving over plot holes expecting everyone to accept.

I don't think you're a lazy writer, but you do lack the necessary foundations in the more basic Naruto lore, or are using fanon information taken to extremes.

Things like overpowered Civilian Council, and Ayame supposedly being an ex-Chunin stands out.
But the why and the unlikeliness of such things aren't quite explained even at the most basic level, pulling readers away from the story as being confusingly contradictory at times.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
i can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/22/2016
Now I'm just waiting for Naruto to learn how to use his tail, or some technique that gives him multiple dicks.
LordGraygem chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
Interesting story, but the huge time between updates really kills it.
Phoenix774 chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
keep going. still an amazing story.
R-king 93 chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
Naruto you just attract them like Flys to honey.
Shigure Toshiro chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
Good chapter, nice to see you going with a polygyny with the girls being the decider of adding someone else to the group. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
kage88 chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
great one
TheNiemand chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
Wow, these Youkai's sure know to hold a grudge.
No wonder humanaty thing that they attack them for no reasons, with several generations in between insulting, preperation and then attack, most people would already have forgotten that they attacked/wronged/insulted a demon first.

Good work, and is nice to see your storys again.
Leaf Ranger chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
So, Kushina, Shizune, and Tsunade discuss what's possibly going to happen, while Ino realizes she wants Naruto bad. Nice.

great chapter man! Keep it up!
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »