Reviews for Ai Youkai
VFSNAKE chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
Good chapter. A bit short, but good.
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
Oh man, I hope the otehrs escape fast. That really sucked that they got trapped like that.

Good chapter though.
Dregus chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
things just keep getting more complicated fro them, doesnt it?
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
For their conversations Tayuya must be a lot older than she is in canon. in canon I believe her age was 15. Uzu was destroyed like 20-30 years beforehand 8-18 years before Naruto's birth and thus 6-16 before Tayuya. If Tayuya still has her canon looks than she would be a midget lol.
TigrezzTail chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
WEll, all of that was pretty understandable. I'm rather surprised Tsunade didn't try to beat that nonsense out of Naruto.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
An interesting chapter, I can't wait to see how things go for Isaribi. I also can't wait to see how the rest of Naruto's group reacts to Ino's group showing up.
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Hmmmmm wat will happen Nex now...
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Ooh, Ino's in trouble. NIce work on the chapter. I certainly hope to read the conclusion of Sea Country arc soon.
notgonnasay09 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Somehow I had the feeling that they would not be getting very far once someone found out what Ino, Shino, and Tenten were up to. Overall a fairly emotional chapter and well written.
Chewie Cookies chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Lol, looks like Shino and co are in a bit of a jam!

Keep up the good work!
Deathmvp chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Nice work in this chapter. I realy like how you did Naruto calling himself a monster here.
VFSNAKE chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
HA! The group got busted. Love it. If Naruto's not careful, he's going to have a whole army of girls after him when he become an Incubus. LOL!
Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
So, ISaribi is trying to escape, thinking she ahs to leave. While The Konoha genin are caught.

Should make things interesting next time. Will Tayuya and Isaribi accept? Guess we'll find out soon, won't we?
LunarCatNinja chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
*Sigh* You can't help but to feel sorry for Isaribi in most stories, and this one isn't an exception... I can't wait for Amachi to get a major $$ kicking! W
DarknessRising24 chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
I'm loving this story so far, the way you kept who Ino possessed up untill the very end was great! I some questions though:

1: Are you going to show us how things are going back in Konoha?

2: Will Misumi and Yoroi appear in this arc just like they did in the original, or are they still working for Orochimaru?
924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »