Reviews for for those who fell in love alone
stars shine out chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Beautifully sad - I think it really captures Annie. So many writers don't write her as insane enough but I think you did. Absolutely magnificent writing!
HG Just Because chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Sad. Very sad. Great story
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Simply. Astonishing. Words...they fail me.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Just sitting here sobbing at the quality of this and the angst and the crazy and the Annie and the Finnick and ugh :(
Livealittlelovesomore chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Haunting and beautiful
marblesharp chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Yeah, I don't know what to do with myself right now. I just... holy smokes. That was extraordinary. You write about grief and bittersweet love so well. BEAUTIFUL story, friend! This is becoming my favorite HG pairing.
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Haunting. It makes my stomach hurt. You did such a fantasic job! :) I loved the pieces in parenthesis and the last line. You captured her mind so well.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was absolutely flawless. It was filled with such passion and yet, such despair. Excellent job!
lightning veins chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this is, to put it simply, achingly beautiful.
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
alsdjslk. this was fantastic. i love annie's thoughts and all the repetition and everything is just really, really good. yeah.
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow.

I'm going to be thinking about this for a long time.

I've got no idea how you did it, but I was deep into that fic and I feel like I'm never going to get out.

You put us in her head so effectively... wow. It was truly, horrifyingly beautiful. Your writing just throws me right to the center of these fics you write.

Please don't ever stop.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
wow...

yeah, it was crazy... so PERFECTLY crazy Im unable to leave a coherent review... which pretty much proves that it worked just right. I had to read very carefully in order not to lose myself more than intended, and was submerged I had to take a deep breath when it ended.

and the ending was just... ouch... perfect full circle, or should I say noose?

...my point is, this was insanely well done. Deep bows and hat flourish to your skill.
CinnaAndFinnickLiveInMyHeart chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow. That was beautiful. So beautiful, I feel the need to resist opinions. But I think I need to share some.

Yes, I realize this was in Annie's point of view, so it is going to be messed up in many fashions, but I think you still could have kept some grammar in there. Like capitalizing Annie's name and beginnings of sentences. Regular use of grammar.

But I did love the lay it was laid out, how Finnick always seemed to pop in. And I always did imagine and wish Annie would have killed herself for Finnick, it seems fitting and adorably tragic.

So, good job.