Reviews for Left4DeadStuck
Dovakin525 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
You should continue writing.
Dovakin525 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Jade isn't Asian. But beyond that, 9/10. Good job
DripToYourDrop chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Holy floppy shit this story is boss! :D Please update chick/dude or I might dieeeeee :P
Pyro of the Sea chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Please write moar soon! Its really good and I cant qait for moar!
Barbara chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
This story rocks! It has the right ammount of badassness and you leave the reader wanting for more. Well done! It woulde be nice to read about Vriska and Tavros since well Vriska is badass and Tavros, well it'd be intresting to read about how he would survive.
The Dark Nek0 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
this quite amazing!
I love this so very much. you had me on my toes when
those zombies approached the midnight crew and Dave X'D
you still have me on my toes.
good work, and good luck with writing any more of this
Doubly-O Ninjah chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
This story really has potential :D
TehDarkPrincess chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
TehDarkPrincess chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Oh God This Is EPIC ~

Lusudarus chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
"Jane Crocker. Crocker. AS IN BETTY FUCKING CROCKER."

You are a mastermind.

Continue this or DIE. ( Then be forced to come back as a freaking zombie and continue this.:T)
Raptorscallion chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hmm... I came into this fic thinking that it really wouldn't work, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I do see a hint of flanderization, but nothing that's out of line. I also like the addition of the Midnight crew and Alpha kids.
terminator zucks chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
this is cool,you got to keep doing this fic,CoGrAtUlAtIoNs on making the first L4D/Homestuck crossover in the internet,good for you!
troll chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
DUDE! this fic seems...actually pretty good! and im supposed to troll you,but youre great mix on two of the greatest things ever make me not want to flame you! also,when are you gonna feature the special infected?and the trolls?are they gonna be the characters?if they are,dont kill them!just make em run away once they get shot and or beaten up by the survivers. also HUNTER NEPETA FOR THE WIN!VUNDERVAR!
Flipspring chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I'm going to nitpick for a sec, bear with me? :B

"However, the day after I arrived her; the day I was supposed to meet with her" - 'her' should be 'here,' also the timing is kind of confusing: so Rose was there when everyone turned zombie, right?

"I understand, alright people, let's move out!" - For a second I thought the stuff he said after 'understand' was going to be the stuff he understood.

Also I thought there was someone OUTSIDE who was shooting at Jade. But so awesome that she shot the bullets, holy shoot. xD

And cooool, you've got Jake and Jane in. :D There were a lot of things I liked about this, lol. :)
gardenGnostic chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought of a HS/L4D cross-over. I like it.