Reviews for Comfort
Nicht chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
This is really nice works! I'm glad I've found it and read. They are so sweet and it feels like there actualy was something like that in manga. Thanks!
Ayla27 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
This is just sweet. Awesome. I like the way that what you wrote fit them so perfectly that I cannot think of the cannon without remembering this fic . They're not too forced or too sweet. It's just plain awesomeness and and and and I like how you gave Akiyama his own insight and I think it's quite true. Oh I do hope you post another chapter soon, Liar Game updated and all that. There are a lot of moments between Nao and Akiyama that were not given emphasis much in the manga. Hope you're well
La Dama del Tiempo chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Me encantó, están hermosas éstas historias, adoro como Akiyama siempre es protector con Nao, por favor síguelo, tus historias son realmente geniales, las disfruto mucho,
bluejamist chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
This.

Best chapter in all the Liar Game fics posted on this site.
Arazome chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Love it! It's so adorable 3 please update!
MidnightRosebud chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Really adorable! And I especially liked all the quotes you chose for the chapters. They fit very well! :) I hope you continue to write.
Meowmie chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! \(-)/
o'shaku chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
awww

that's devotion for ya.
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Hola! I just happened to visit the fandom now. And I'm glad I read your writing for Liar Game! Yeay~

I felt the urgent need to let you know that your work is amazing! You do characters justice that I could easily portrayed your writing were happened somewhere in the manga. X3

Keep up the good work! Will be waiting for your writing when the moment strike sometimes in the future. Cheerio!

~Kazuya
dazzlingdewdrops chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Loved it - I loved how you kept all of them in character and still managed to infuse subtle romance. Please continue writing more!
Wacky Bunny chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
This is so beautiful! I had a smile on my face while reading it. The last few lines of the eighth chapter really cinched the deal :)
xxShootingStarxx chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
This is an awesome story! It's so sweet and cute~ You should definitely get more reviews!
iizninja chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
A date! It's a date! Im such a girl sometimes, but holy crap akiyama is WAY too hot sometimes. You know that smirky thing he does? I, ashamedly, FLAIL everytime. But hey, t'is better to love a sexy and complicated man with the brains and will to crush the souls of others yet still be extremely kind then to never love at all. Or worse, Justin bieber. . u mite like him, but... Ah shuck it. GREAT stuff Uve got goin on up in here! Keep rockin it!

PEACE! iizninja! God Bless!
iizninja chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Ahh! I like this one too! That last line was Chou kawaii!
iizninja chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Wow... Even though this is one of the shorter chapters, it really got me. That line "She was everything he didn't deserve, yet she refused to leave his side." wow. Just... Wow.