Reviews for RR09 River Run
allonsyanddontblink chapter 22 . 3/21
I need more of this, please!
Starflare93 chapter 22 . 8/11/2015
This is so great - I'll add my voice to the others and hope you're able to finish one day!
Hlpur chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
I hope all is getting better and that you know when you are willing and able to continue writing, there is an audience for your wonderful stories.
Ladytigerlili chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Oh please please come back and finish this. I know it's been forever but you can do it.
DianaMiracle chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
I hope you finish soon!
hawkerin chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
I know it's been like forever since this one was updated, but I'd really love to see more of it!
Anaika Skywalker chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
I really hope you complete this story, it's wonderful.
nichellemarie chapter 22 . 2/7/2014
Thats it?!
red-jacobson chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
Absolutely loving this series! This is actually the first Doctor Who fanfic I've ever read, and I'm really hoping you find your muse for this story soon, I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next

red
saiyasith1 chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
Oh this story keeps getting better and better! I am so loving it! You're doing a fantastic job, absolutely FANTASTIC job with it, and I cannot WAIT for the next update! What a wonderful world you've woven! Happy writing!
saiyasith1 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
I really should have reviewed this story before now, but I've been entranced! I am totally in love with this series, and I do NOT think this is plodding along. I think you're doing a great job of telling a complete and fleshed-out story. I love the paradox loops and timey-wimey stuff you're doing with it. Can't wait to read more! Keep writing!
elizapi chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
ohh, it's lovely! but I would really like an update please. Ok? soon, yes? yes.
elizapi chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
OOOH! I've read the entire series in the last two days over on teaspoon, but I like the alerts on here better. Would love to see an update soon!
JollyRoger1 chapter 22 . 4/24/2012
Nicely done. I wonder what the current Doctor will think when Jackie steps out of the TARDIS at Mickey's wedding? Keep up the good work!
FogsBlue chapter 22 . 4/24/2012
Welp, poor Doctor, I don't think he was expecting that. Was great though, Jackie before she forgives him, Jenny seeing her Dad as he was and his reunion with his Mum. I think you've captured how he'd react to all that news in a very short space of time.

Also, love that last line... Just reminds me of how he reacted when he realised it was Jack.