Reviews for Educational
Caligstro chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That's pretty good - it feels pretty in character and it's quite entertaining. Solid job, and thanks for the universe expansion!
Azreal02 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Really and truly excellent. Entrancing and very enjoyable, with an excellent twist at the end! Draco's thought process as transformed by the methods of rationality is a thing of beauty.
Not-A-Spy chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I like it.
AwsmAdm chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great fic. I think you did a great job capturing Mor!Draco. I really liked the "Not a Good Sign" line, but I think it may have been better if you only used it once (but I liked the "Even Less..." that followed).
TheOneButcher chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
You captured MoR!Draco pretty well, with the exception that Draco should be absolutely terrified.
LauralHill chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Don't you love a Draco with a brain?

Nice job with the parentheses, too.
YouKnowWh0 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
"If he wanted to be unpredictable he could at least have to curtacy to do so in a predictable way"

I lol'd so hard.

Great fic!
pimpinellifolium chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Another wonderful story. The ending really packed a punch; it actually gave me chills. It was a great expansion of the Methods of Rationality fanfic and Draco seems just as he does in MoR: sly, sympathetic, brilliant, and of the opinion that his growing scientific midset was a bit tragic. My only complaint about this great piece was that there were waaaay too many parentheticals. It made it harder to read. Thanks for writing this, centeroftheselights, I hope you come out with many more stories. :)
H Bregalad chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Beautifully true to universe.
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Good story! You did a nice job of capturing MoR!Draco. The multiple layers of metacognition in nested parentheses will probably annoy some readers, but as someone whose brain works like that I approve. Besides, most MoR readers' brains probably work like that too.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2