Reviews for Snape Gets His
SilverChime chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
You made a mistake - had she been out for 24 hours or a week?

Otherwise this story is very good indeed. You really should carry on...who is she?

Silver*Chime
PotionsMastersMistress chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I like it so far. A bit if FYI though... (Haven't read the other reviews, so excuse me if this has been mentioned already)..."Cruciatus" is the name of the curse..."Crucio" is the actual word used to perform the curse. (You used Cruciatus)
Aemos chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
Goddamn that was good, this is fantastic and I am really looking forward to reading more!
Aemos chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Great first chapter, I really loved the way that Snape made it look like she was dead, seriously brilliant!
Helen chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
It's really good . Yes, one question is that was the girl Sev saved HG?

And could you please tell me if you update this pretty good fic?

Helen
Makota chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
well this is well written..and seems to have a generally good story line..however I have one question to ask..

Was that a blow upon the ancient Pagans that I just read right now? If so..fuck you. If not..you may want to re-word that. You're entitled to your ideas. But so am I, and thus the fuck you. Other than that...the story seems to be going well.
Tina chapter 47 . 11/27/2004
Wow. This is one of the lovliest love stories i've read so far. Your story paints a vivid picture. Yet again, wow. What gave you the idea for a story like this? Why these characters? Anyways, bravo, bravo, bravo.
937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63