Reviews for Ororo and T'Challa in Zola
Chico chapter 3 . 4/12
This chapter is great. It makes me dream of the day when this could be made into a movie. It's so well written with a decent vocabulary and appropriate descriptions and imagery are applied with great skill. You have great skill as a writer.
Oistasia chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Why am I just now reviewing this? :O

EXCELLENT work, as usual. You've certainly got T'Challa and Ororo's parenting styles down pat, and totally in-character. I think the way they chose to discipline their children was very creative and original, especially taking into consideration the point they were trying to get across. And Storm was on-point, lol... I always imagined that she'd be the stricter of the two parents.

I'm really enjoying Zola's development as an unestablished individual, and the idea of the Ohene Aniwa is absolutely brilliant. I am anticipating Storm's sojourn to Kenya, and what it will entail.

Please keep writing! You give me hope that one day someone will see the amazing potential this couple has when written competently...

*exasperated sigh*

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she? :/
CarbonGoddess chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
NWHS you are officially my favorite writer on this site. Please write another story!
The Sky Ruler chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Love it, more plz !
CarbonGoddess chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
I loved this! This is officially my favorite story! Please write another
theoriginaldeadpool chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
TLDNR, not enough sex
Oistasia chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I absolutely adored the first chapter; sweet and light, with an edgy side to boot. ;) I really like the concept you're playing with here, too. It gives you the chance to fully develop an unestablished character, and offers a fresh and intriguing viewpoint. Cute indeed... And I love the twins' personalities, too.

I also enjoyed how you introduced Storm's strong leadership skills as well and Zola's profound sense of appreciation for her. Interestingly enough, I expected 'Ro to be a little more strict with her children, particularly because she can use her own positive example to the twin's advantage on how NOT to let their own sense of hurt and vengeance guide the wanton use of their powers. Anywho, I think I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this fic. Not like that's unusual. :P

P.S - I'm sad to see that you plan to end it so soon, because I got to thinking: you know what would fabulously conclude this story? An epilogue 20 years into the future.

Just a thought. :)

Keep up the awesome work!
CarbonGoddess chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Love this story! Please update soon!
The Sky Ruler chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
woot this is great, already a good start. I just know this is gonna be good. Plzzzzz update soon
jazphace chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow! I'm loving it already :) Lol. Can't wait to read what happens next!